for Best Laid Plans

4/29/2018 c1 Bronwyn
LOL at the cudgel line and Mac’s snicker.
LOL about the way Mac’s attacking the dinner with his usual meticulousness, and especially at the spreadsheet.
Also love the ‘instantly suspicious’ line. ...as he should be, knowing Holly...haha
Party hats on the action figures—adorbs, LOL’d at the bathroom bit, ‘good to know,’ is something I’ve uttered many times to my kid, perfect.
I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop...
...and there it is. Uh oh...
‘...there were, in fact, worse things...’ LOL
Poor Mac..wow. Holly never does anything by halves, does she?
LOL at Stella arriving right then.
The baking while pregnant imagery was great here...
LOL at the birthday candle in the slice ‘catching on...’
LOL at the side-eyeing and Stella knowing him so well about his cake preference...
‘...at least it would’ve been edible...’ haha
Aww...another mouse reference...love it!
Wow...that last bit was flawless...the flirtiness...everything. Thanks so much for this continuation of my favorite series of yours. It was everything I hoped it would be: funny (I laughed a lot), so accurate to real life, and beautiful, too. Just lovely and...perfect.
4/29/2018 c1 Bronwyn
Ugh...how did I miss this! I love this series. BRB reading it in a moment. (P.S. Love that the title references a mouse).
9/18/2017 c1 10LovesBiggerThatLove
is absolutely fantastic you are great and amazing
8/19/2017 c1 5Advazzz
ohhhhh how sweet endingI love those two so much.
like always you write so well, I kinda want to watch all those CsiNY chapters because of you all over again (until season 6 of course)...you write theirs chemistry so perfectly! And Holly, I think she is ready to have her own TVshow ha ha ha she is something special no doubt...
thank you, I loved every word!
6/26/2017 c1 KSPerry
Oh, my! The perks of parenthood! Holly reminds a lot of my little niece! More adorable, impossible but with toomany energy! Is that way Mac and Stella stopped in just one?
6/22/2017 c1 12Forest Angel
Sorry, I read this on the run last week, had to come back and review.

The title indicates that all is not going to go according to plan and it worked beautifully. Mac thinking he was on track only to find himself sidetracked by the adorable Holly and her well intentioned antics. His attempts to console her over the escaping bubbles showed he was a little out of his depth and eventually gave in to her and promised to try and save them.

Stella's reaction was perfect, after all she couldn't be cross with them trying to take care of her and do something nice for her birthday.

Hope all is well, we should catch up sometime.
6/17/2017 c1 115ChibiDawn23
Love love love.
So there's this saying, "Silence is golden. Unless you have a toddler. Then silence is very, very suspicious." The same could be said for Holly lol. She's so darned cute though!
I'm totally going to request a Canadian Bacon pizza with candles next year for my birthday though.
6/13/2017 c1 8Strandstorken
This gets cuter (And funnier) every time I read it! :D
I love Holly so much! She's such a wonderful little chaos of mischief and good intentions! She's very lucky to have such understanding parents though:P In some parts of this story, I think, even with all of the dangerous scenarios you put Mac and Stella through, Holly's probably the most tiring for them to deal with at times. :P

Thank you also for the mention, that's very nice of you. :D
6/13/2017 c1 171Crowded Angels
Aaaaw this was lovely! Well, before and after the wee implosion... I dont imagine that bit being all that lovely!
Holly's pink-haired drawing and wee meltdown were adorable and very much enjoyed the ending ;) tha k you!xx
6/13/2017 c1 4SMackedCaskett
Mac really is a patient man... I probably would have dissolved into tears if I had been in his shoes.

Good thing Stella is so forgiving ;)
6/12/2017 c1 132hushedgreylily
A lovely snippet of their lovely lives in this fantastic universe you've created! As always, I love Holly! And these scenes were fantastic!
6/12/2017 c1 59cmaddict
Lovely! I'm enjoying these glimpses of Holly and her parents. Made me smile, which is exactly what I needed today.
6/12/2017 c1 5Charlotte Wright
Oh my goodness, fantastic (as usual)! Lovely appearance from young Holly and fluffy as ever. Also lovely to read some cute Mac and Stella fiction that is exactly that.

Keep up the good work, Lily! Hope to see more from you soon x