FanFiction.Net
for The Kids Aren't Alright

6/2/2019 c1 13degrassian98
I love your style of these little scene vignettes!
9/26/2017 c1 52Amethyst Beloved
Hello old friend! I finished watching Season 4 a short while ago and as promised, this is the first new fanfic that I'm reading now that I'm no longer spoiler free.

I honestly thought you came up with the happy little family line yourself. Man, I am so out of touch with DNC. I only really fast forward it for the Triles scenes.

Kudos for overcoming the awkwardness of using Mr. H's given name. Andrea called him by his name only once as far as I can remember and it was so weird.

I love how you have Diana growing a backbone and putting her kids first for once. She has had a history of making bad decisions from sending a boobs shot to Drew to completely being in denial when Miles tried to talk about the abuse. She really came around as a character and this fic did a fantastic job with asserting that turning point.
7/24/2017 c1 Frankston
I thought this was terrific too, you really don't find much on the Hollingsworth parents and I thought this was a nice touch. Again, the show kind of left us to assume that Miles Sr. (yeah I see your point, at least they didn't name Frankie and Hunter "Diana II" and "Miles IV"!) and Diana had this conversation, and that's why Hunter remarks they barely see their father anymore. So it was really nice to see them actually having it, Miles Sr. still desperately hoping they could go back to the family they were after he tried so hard to change, but seeing how Diana's grown as well and putting her children first. She's come a long way since we first met her and seeing this moment from her perspective was really great!
6/15/2017 c1 4ToTryAgain
I enjoyed this. It is so rare to see stuff about the adults in this fandom. So many viewers of this show are young enough to not see the adults as people on this show and do little to understand them. Thanks for writing this.