for Transformers Prime: Iron Man 2

1/15/2019 c1 black wolf
More I need more I need to know how mikos parents will react to her being pregnant with Jack's kid
2/27/2018 c4 LordMentat
The next update will be interesting.
12/4/2017 c3 Hz
WOW! LOVE IT YOU SHOULD CONTINUE _
11/12/2017 c2 11Ectotronic
I read your first story on 2 days. Also, I've noticed the heavy amount of referencespace to the Stargate series. Being that you made him call the portal area GroundBridge/Bridge Room. It's just like calling it the Gate Room. Plus it being locating in Colorado under the same mountain as in SG1 and having NEST basically like the SG teams is basically direct parodying to the series.
11/9/2017 c3 31LegionnaireBlaze
This is going to go badly for Jack. And by that, I mean he'll take things too far, eventually.
11/2/2017 c3 4Leafeon12
This story is so amazing and I can't wait until your next chapter! XD
10/25/2017 c1 9UltimateAvengers
JACK CREATES SHIELD?! AWWWEEEEESSSSOOOOOOOOMMMMMEEEEEE! :)
8/9/2017 c2 15StraightedgeEpyon
So Jack has just created a strike team, not his own team, of young superheroes. How disappointing still I do like Lennox. What will happen next?
7/7/2017 c1 5GhostFang GF
You should have Jack build a new Avengers group! It would include him, Spiderman, Black panther, Vision, Quick silver, Ant-man, Captain Marvel, Wolverine, Wanda Maximoff, Dr. Strange, and (One of my personal favorites) Deadpool. You don't have to put in Deadpool if you don't want to but I suggest you put in the others. And you should have Jack meet The Guardians of the Galaxy.

And if jack wants some new armor, then might I suggest he builds the Hulk Buster armor or Mark 50 A.K.A. the Endo-Sym Armor. The Endo-Sym Armor is the most powerful armor in Ironman canon. Watch Iron Man VS Lex Luthor by Screwattack's DEATH BATTLE. It's got a great quote in it that Ironman says that you could use for a chapter.

So, I liked the chapter but the paragraphs are a little to long.

So keep all of that in mind and (I'm going to quote you on this) remember have an awesome day!
6/19/2017 c1 Jared spaulding
Please keep writing
6/17/2017 c1 15StraightedgeEpyon
I'm glad you gave Jack his organic limbs back because I just can't see him being a like Iron Man and Cyborg at the same time. And will he form his own team? His own Avengers?
6/13/2017 c1 1AscendedHumanity
hmm i see the star gate reference there

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service