for The Lies We Tell Ourselves

5/21/2018 c2 Evil-streeval
Please update, author-san!
8/31/2017 c2 jober
Nice story, like the idea with Tay not feeling right in her own body. On an unrelated note, who's Brian, did you mean brain?
8/21/2017 c2 giant salamander
Such a great chapter, I feel so bad for Tay though, struggling like she is with her new identity and life. Thank you for writing!
8/13/2017 c2 Missanonne
Awww :( what an awful realisation. I hope she can find happiness at some point. I'm so excited to see where this goes! What's Machis quirk?! Who is Brian?! What on earth is poor Tay gonna do and how will this get tied up with the bnha story? If at all?
Thank you and hope you are well! Xx
8/11/2017 c2 Guest
...this was amazing...really...I dont usually interesting in something like Oc or anything else...but your fanfiction was incredible...good job...and pls update soon...I will wait...
8/11/2017 c1 Daylight Symphony
Holy crap. Just. Holy crap. This was so freakin good I have no words. I just. Here, have my love and adoration for this story and drown in it.
8/11/2017 c2 xenocanaan
I have to admit to feeling bad for her. I actually like it when SI's don't automatically adapt to their new world and bring up having a family they want to get back to and/or miss. Or even if they just feel wrong about the situation they are put in. I feel like it makes them more realistic. Great chapter and I can't wait to read more!
8/10/2017 c1 Missanonne
I am also a slut for SI's and hope you can add more to this! It looks awesome, and I love how interesting the others characters are, that poor boy haha. Will Tay be a little more understanding now she remembers herself or is she still constrained by her young age? Kids can't help it they're just too small for so many emotions lol.
:) x
6/28/2017 c1 Bless you
Lovely piece of writing
6/17/2017 c1 UntitledOrSimplyUnknown
I absolutely love this story so far, it's got be completely hooked! I love the idea of not realizing that you might have been reborn. The confusing of knowing something but not knowing why was so genuine. I can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the great work! :)
6/15/2017 c1 2gnomishness
I implore you to continue this.

This is the best start I've ever seen for a My Hero Academia Self Insert. It's written fantastically and it's already highly engaging. I will definitely keep an eye out for this.

The protagonist's quirk is a bit like a more practical version of Mirio's (aka, kinda overpowered) but so far, this is being acknowledged properly and handled well. This, along with their memories will definitely pull them ahead of the pack, but not to a unexciting degree. I think one of the most crucial and interesting questions though, is with the protaginist's bad attitude and unpopularity, will they become a hero, or will they slowly sink towards the path of the villain?

I think the second option might be more interesting actually, if written with the same level of quality displayed here.

Regardless, I wish you luck and await your next update with rapt attention.
6/14/2017 c1 xenocanaan
Fantastic chapter! I can't wait to read the next one!
6/14/2017 c1 giant salamander
Love how you've written Majiko/Tay, her growing up and not immediately knowing about her previous life, but how it only comes gradually as she gets older.
6/13/2017 c1 Nexxoo