for The Zenko of the DC

2/11 c13 Guest
To bad this story is dead. It was good.

Just another author who doesn't finish what they started.
2/12 c13 1EmperorSnorlax
Love the chapter my only grupe is why didnt henuse shadow clones when they were being overwhelmed?
2/9 c2 Guest
IDK if you already have her in the future or if you just don't want to but maybe if you get the opportunity you could add Raven to the harem. No hard feelings if you don't want to.
1/24 c13 Guest
Please continue. This is a very good book and I love the way you made Naruto in this story.
1/12 c13 Guest
Great story so far, hope to see more as soon as you're willing and able to update it. Stay safe.

As for Cheetah's appearance, I would be fine with her DCAU look, or from the 2012 JL: Doom Movie, either one.

Also, I want to ask if you can add Tala to the harem? She was always gorgeous to me, and I couldn't get enough of her accent whenever she spoke. Plus, from my perspective, she really got the short end of the stick in the JL Series. She was essentially treated as arm candy by Grodd, then Lex, and then she got killed off to bring Braniac (really Darkseid) back to life. So, I can't help but feel that she would be better off with someone like Naruto.

Would it also be alright if I ask you to show the complete harem list as well on the next chapter please? It would be very appreciated.
12/16/2020 c3 thegrison
I did try a few times to read this but each try i coukd not go past chapter e die yo the story stop being believable. Honestly needs a re write and take out the 4 dragon bit. It hurts the story. Kushina used 1 katana and minato used his 3 prone kunai. Do not add stuff thinking it would make it better.
12/1/2020 c13 TheCelestial101
Please keep this story alive this story is such a great one it’s one of the best I’ve ever read. Please update soon
12/1/2020 c1 Ir0nManCU
Good story with well written characters and detailed interactions. I will definitely add grid to my favorites. I can’t wait for that next chapter, keep the chapters coming they’re amazing;)
11/29/2020 c2 carneyjarred
I am surprised Harley Quinn is not on the harem list considering she is poison ivy's best friend/sister which lets face it they do act sisterly to one another with ivy being the older one and also I would include killer frost in the list caitlen snow from flash but with blue skin which fits with ivy and her green skin. and will naruto adopt ace?
11/19/2020 c13 Sammy9992
Why is Naruto never actually using any of his powers? I mean he could have used Shadow clones to back his team up, use the hiraishin plus Shadow Shuriken to smack people around or just simply using Kuruma or Sage mode to bitchslap Deathstroke. I mean this is the dude that stood up to a Goddess and he is having trouble with a human because he is crippling himself with using his shitty weapons.
11/18/2020 c13 1MegaSonic365
It's me Ryan. Sorry I haven't talked in so long I've had a lot of personal problems. My old FF site got hacked and I had a lot of issues to deal with. Love this update. Can you finish this arc by Christmas? you can email me at megasonic365ATgmailDOTcom. Remember the AT means and the DOT means .
11/7/2020 c13 Guest
Continue story please
11/5/2020 c2 LoveFanFictionForLife
Really cool!
11/4/2020 c9 joey91731
i like this chapter it tells more about what batman and naruto went through when the wall came down and trapped them on the tower.
11/3/2020 c3 LegendaryMob
How Ironic, Naruto telling Batman about protecting his shinobi identity by keeping one's background a secret. Yet a chapter ago, he just casually gave it to supergirl. the inconsistency is really annoying
501 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »