for The White Cat

6/25/2017 c3 21mayuralover
Ooh that was good! From where. You first mentioned Alix and Kim's dare, I knew just what was going to happen and I love it!
6/25/2017 c2 mayuralover
Nine lives! That's really clever for an ultimate move!
6/24/2017 c4 8defiantlyneurotic
Okay, first of all, why is this story not more popular? Like, this legitimately confuses me. Second of all, I'm in love. Seriously.
6/24/2017 c4 4Evander1435
this is one of my favorites. i lived it
6/24/2017 c4 6Tawnypelt37
This chapter reminded me of a similar story but it was an animation/comic thingy on YouTube. I'm assuming you've seen it before? Anyways, I'm glad for once that someone decided to make a fanfiction where not only Ladybug/Marinette gets injured. It was a great chapter!
6/21/2017 c3 5Senshido09
The finishing of Timebreaker may have been a tad rushed, but having seen the episode it's based off of, I didnt really notice. I'm loving the dynamic between a purely civilian Marinette and a super Adrien/Chat Blanc. Also, Nino dressed up in the cat costume is pretty funny to imagine.
6/21/2017 c3 46saberstorm
18 Chats... How many puns per hour is that?
6/21/2017 c3 209likefirings
OH MY GOSH THE REVEAL AH
6/21/2017 c3 4Evander1435
i really enjoyed it
6/21/2017 c3 Ladyblogger
I love how you have the French names for ladybug and chat blanc.
6/19/2017 c2 3FictionGirl11
Your doing fine! The writing is amazing and if you made any spelling/grammar mistakes I didn't notice so I think your safe! As another author I know that's where I screw up the most. That's really cool what Chat Blanc's Miraculous Ability is! Very clawver! Have a beautiful day!
6/17/2017 c2 8Zero kami no mu
this is a cool story, glad you gave him a Kwami
6/17/2017 c1 4Evander1435
oh my god i love this story
6/14/2017 c1 3FictionGirl11
OOOHHHH this is so cool! I love it! The idea is so unique please don't ever stop!
6/13/2017 c1 3Bananarock509
After reading this and having already read Casting Shadows, I feel like writing a version where Chat Noir and Ladybug fall into a similar universe and see what chaos insures.
49 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »