for The Batman (2004) Season 6

4/22 c5 Guest
Maybe Zucco can turn into two face
10/31/2019 c1 Tyger Hyuga
I liked this.
10/24/2019 c5 14twilightnite13
The plot thickens, How'll they get out of this one?
10/24/2019 c2 twilightnite13
I see Angel Rojas is still a hypocritical jerk and someone who needs to Locked-Up...

THat was great how you had Gordon bring Ethan back to the force. But who is Black Mask going to hire?
9/28/2019 c5 2Neo-Warkid4
I wonder if Poison Ivy will make a return, I kinda liked the shows portrayal of her, as well as her relationship with Barbara, perhaps this darker season will address a few things regarding Ivy, like what happened with her parents after the accident that transformed her and after she was arrested? The second question i keep wondering about the Babs-Ivy Dynamic in this portrayal is does Ivy secretly know Barbara is Batgirl? I mean they were former friends so Ivy could at least recognise her hair, body shape, voice and her gymnastic like moves. What do you think? PM me
3/30/2019 c4 62Ninjatana Warrior
My kind of Batman story. Perfect season to follow up from the 5th one in this story
3/21/2019 c3 marijan.stilinovic1
When is the next chapter
5/15/2018 c3 Guest
When will we get to see more? Will Barbara get over her need for revenge? Will Ellen and Ethan learn about Bruce’s secret?
12/30/2017 c3 highlander348
Where is Catwoman?
8/26/2017 c2 janeaanderson
Wait when are you going to do another? I love it and im so curious to see who the "He" is!
7/1/2017 c2 8Master Skywalker 121
Thank you for this. I've been looking for stories like these for a long time. I hope to see Poison Ivy,Hush and Ra's Al Ghul. Your choice really. Keep up the wonderful work you do.
6/16/2017 c1 Guest
Yes! You are including Scarecrow thank you! Thank you! I'm surprised that they didn't actually include him in the Batman series. Also, great that you are including Ethan again in the series, but can you please let me be in the series like he was in season 1 be one of the members of the GCPD and be one of Batman's helpers on the force.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service