for Rekindling Relations

9/26/2020 c22 Xebeca
Thank you! I've really enjoyed this whole series. I hope it's updated and at some point but it's been such a strange year.
4/14/2020 c22 Gustavius3
I would verily welcome an update to this wonderful series that captures in excellent fashion the troubles and torments of two very different cultures... And the honest courage and faith in the face of the dark...
Hope for more sometime soon.

That said some context/speaker changes are a bit unintentionally clunky. Not the "Oh God I haven't seen you since I was six." change but the wrong tense, janky word...
8/28/2019 c22 Miconis
There should be a law against this sort of cliffhanger! I'll review the others later.. I was too busy catching up.
8/26/2019 c22 KitKat5091
Thanks for the latest updates to this story I really enjoyed reading them. I liked how the family reunion had some dramas but was ultimately good for most of those involved. I also liked how this latest chapter was written from the perspective of the Dinesh family after Anur and Kir had left. It was very entertaining. I’m looking forward to reading what happens next, especially after the cliffhanger you have left your readers with.
8/7/2019 c21 Guest
I cried! As a mother the story of Ingrid made my heart ache. Imagining having to make such a choice is a devastating thought.
8/6/2019 c22 Guest
More please! You're an amazing writer. I'm so invested in the characters and the plot that I can't get enough. The waiting is killing me.
8/6/2019 c22 95TMI Fairy
And so the two sites were synchronised :)
A pleasure to read the second time.
4/8/2019 c19 Miconis
I was the guest..some reason it logged me out right before I could review
4/8/2019 c19 Guest
"A/N: IT'S THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!"

No kidding! I hate that my life has been so busy that it's taken me days to read this after such a long build up.

Anyways..I think the consensus is going to be that it went better than expected. It's making since that Elisia could be an empath, Kir's being taken probably created an emotional wound she hasn't dealt with and is blaming him for so as not to blame the family still around her.
4/1/2019 c19 38Thrushsong k'Varis
I liked this chapter, the plan to toss Devin and Ivan at Elisia was amusing, and the reunion as a whole was good to read. :)
2/28/2019 c18 Miconis
I get a sense of Kir sending out boyish mental giggles of glee now and then while in the training room. I also love the idea of the two emblems fitting so well. Now..enough praise! Get to the visit already!
2/27/2019 c18 KitKat5091
I really enjoyed this chapter, like I have all the others. I found the Kir’s actions in the Trial Room quite funny and so typical of him. I also loved the fantastic description of the sun blessed steel Sun in Glory and Kir’s response to it.

Thanks for posting this chapter, I’m looking forward to reading what happens next.
2/26/2019 c18 Thrushsong k'Varis
I agree with Lumira, must have more of the burned hillside story.
It's interesting to think that Kir and Anur might end up as storytellers for the Firestarting Order during the conclave; I pictured them all sitting in a circle like little kids at storytime :D
2/26/2019 c18 95TMI Fairy
Having the God Endorsed Incendiary run around with a Sun in Glory made from Witch-Horse hair should go great lengths towards acceptance of Witch-Horses as NOT Anathema. Once Kir survives long enough to explain things, that is ... :)
BTW - I do not remember from canon - will the "Valdemar no longer Anathema" announcement coincide with Talia becoming first member of the White Robes?
Borys
2/21/2019 c17 Guest
Yay big update! I keep getting lost and have started reading from the beginning again but I really love the characters. Fun question- if Kir and Anur were tv or movie actors or characters, who would you picture as them? I’m having a hard time picturing them.
83 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »