for Rekindling Relations

2/5/2019 c17 7TortoisetheStoryteller
Hooray! I have been reading and rereading this series endlessly on AO3, and I am so excited to see them get one step closer to the reunion. I am so excited.
2/4/2019 c17 38Thrushsong k'Varis
I know nothing about horses, but now that it's been mentioned Riva is old for being an actual horse.
Kir and Anur's 'what did I miss' questions were amusing.
LOL horseradish tea would be so gross
I liked the letter from Kir's grandmother.
2/4/2019 c17 Kitten6168
I keep expecting the next chapter to be the reunion. At least the build up is entertaining and it is getting closer. Thanks for continuing to write and post this story.
2/4/2019 c16 Pegeen
I eventually found my way around AO3 and have been keeping up with the story.
Please can you check apostrophes - it should be "Aelius's neck, withers or whatever.
The apostrophe only follows the S on plural words. Regardless I've think you've written a brilliant novel here and looking to the next chapter.
2/2/2019 c16 Kitten6168
I enjoyed reading these letters. I am glad that Anur isn’t keeping secrets from his family any more, it must be a huge relief for him.

I am also looking forward to reading about the Dinesh family reunion. I am curious as to how they will react to Kir and Anur. I wonder if Aelius will be recognised or if his disguise will hold. I suppose if it all goes wrong Kir will still have his Valdemarean family who accept him. However I am still hopeful that Kir and his family will finally get some peace and closure.

Thanks for posting this, I am really enjoying reading it. I’m looking forward to reading what comes next.
2/2/2019 c15 Kitten6168
I loved reading the plotting going on with Naomi and Anders. I am constantly amazed by the amount of detail that goes into your stories. They are so well written, entertaining and gripping. I though the few details you gave about Verius’ report were interesting because it made a lot of sense. Dehumanising an enemy makes it easier for the priests to kill them and the people to accept that these ‘monsters’ deserved it. The NAZIs did a similar thing in WW2.
2/2/2019 c14 Kitten6168
Thanks for writing part of this chapter from Tamara’s perspective. It shines a whole new light on Kir’s youth. I never suspected that Kir’s family would have tried to get him out of Karse before the Feast of Children. They must not have known that Wes was a Herald (Demon Rider to them) or they would never have trusted him.
2/2/2019 c13 Kitten6168
Wow! I can certainly understand where Loshern was coming from now. At first I couldn’t, I mean how could he do that to Kir who considered him an ally or to the innocent Rodri? The end of this chapter was enlightening and very interesting. I can see where the term White-Demon came from.

I really enjoyed reading about Anika too. She seems like an amazing woman. It just shows that in exceptional circumstances ordinary people can do extraordinary things. I thought it hilarious that she had similar difficulties with the titles people were trying to give her.
2/2/2019 c12 Kitten6168
Sometimes the best way to say something is to just bluntly announce it. If I had something as emotional and important to say as Kiara did in this chapter, I would probably do the same. I thought Elisia’s reaction was a bit predictable but that was because of the set up you included in previous chapters. I hope she comes around but if she doesn’t I hope she stays away when Kir comes to visit. I loved the reaction of Nana, it was very sweet. I look forward to reading what happens next. I am glad that I waited until a few chapters were posted because now I don’t have to wait :D!
2/2/2019 c11 Kitten6168
I really enjoyed this chapter. I especially liked the part with Kir meditating while Anur and Fabron were discussing Verius. I think it would be very interesting to read Verius’ point of view of that incident and if he (or his actions) had anything to do with Kir’s father disappearing. It would be an entirely different perspective on that traumatic event.
1/18/2019 c16 Miconis
Too many chapters in a row to respond to so summing them up here.

Chapter 14..Kir going nuclear should be the new definition of 'waking the sleeping giant'. He's so forgiving and good hearted that you can forget how powerful he is. I can easily see a pillar of flame erupting in the distance and everyone looking sideways at it while backing away some. Also can see Anur getting a murderous look for someone daring to cause Kir that much horror/rage like he did with Loshern back in Chapter 13.

Chapters 15 & 16..Their letters are always fun to read

Oh yea..that spear in chapter whatever sounds awesome. I need to get some Sun-blessed steel
1/17/2019 c16 Thrushsong k'Varis
Reading these letters is fun :)
I kinda want to see the contingency plan session between Anur and Jaina, it sounds entertaining.
1/17/2019 c15 Thrushsong k'Varis
ooh, Companion intrigue. For some reson that whole scene made me think of political espionage. The letters from Kiara and Lukas were nice to read.
1/15/2019 c16 95TMI Fairy
Yay!
Thumbs up for synchronising!
Borys
1/13/2019 c14 38Thrushsong k'Varis
Very serious start, although the bit about blackmailing a Companion was amusing. The concept of repudiated Heralds being forgotten rather than remembered or studied is interesting. I'm sad that the Seschas won't be as acitve, they're fun characters. Tamara's part was interesting, especially the parts about the family history, it really emphasized that the corruption had affected generations of families in Karse.
83 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »