for Rekindling Relations

1/9/2019 c13 38Thrushsong k'Varis
The titles thing is turning into a running gag :D I like it. I'd like to hear more about the Flamesinger tales, it sounds interesting. Also, it's nice seeing that Kir isn't just reviving old horor legends, but positive ones too(about the steel I mean.)
Loshern has...become a much less likeable character. I felt vaguley horrified during the whole argument with him. The casual mention of violence towards people who hurt Rodri made me laugh though :)
Not sure if I should be worried that Loshern was sensing Aelius or relieved that no one else seems to have sensed him.
Also, I think that is the most reasonable explanation for the 'evil-enemies' thing I've seen so far.
1/9/2019 c12 crystalinowl
lovely to see you updating again.

I really am looking forward to Our meeting his family... mostly the brothers reuniting. I am seeing alot of tears and hugs between the brothers. I can see Witch horse and Bellamy having a smug moment if not heart felt.
12/26/2018 c10 Guest
I am rereading from the beginning because this is my favorite Valdemar story. I hope you can find time to update soon. I’m sure you have many readers eagerly waiting. And also inspiring other writers. Keep up the good work. Your hard work is being appreciated so much. Is there a picture of Kir and Anur by chance?
10/22/2018 c10 4princessofwarriors
Thank you. This is beautiful writing
10/16/2018 c1 sakuzi-chan
Just started your series and am loving it! Excellent plot and feels. Thanks for sharing!
9/25/2018 c10 8Saereth of the Grove
I've lurked my way through your stories many a time. They are the best of Valdemar outside of Ms Lackey herself, in my opinion. I have read through the entire series several times and always I dread reaching this point. I am very excited to see Anur meet, and possibly shout at some of, the rest of the Dinesh family. A moping Kir, an Anur wary of discovery, and an itchy Aelius (which I've most likely been mispronouncing) is a recipe for fun and a wonderful tale. I hope all is well with you, and that it is only a misplaced or uncooperative muse that causes this story to stall?
Thank you so much for writing this, it never ceases to bring me joy.
Saereth

(I'm most excited for the ordination of Talia and more Alberich. He is my favorite!)
9/14/2018 c10 1Firesinger Shadowdancer
I love this series of stories of yours. They fit in well with the Valdemar world. I look forward to more chapters.
9/3/2018 c1 Pegeen
I've been binge-reading the FAB stories again and savouring them - rushed through a bit before to see what happened next! One jarring note: the conniving woman who devastated Dirk was Narel, not Delilah who's the symbol of female treachery.
8/17/2018 c10 38Thrushsong k'Varis
So I was re-reading this and wondering, do you have something planned for Riva? A few mention of his stamina in part 7, and especially the forest fire incident where he keeps up with a Companion gallop made me very curious. I'd be interested in some more on Riva becoming sort-of a superhorse. Is he being affected by Aelius feeding him magic? Was he special before that? Maybe he got a blessing from Vkandis?
7/7/2018 c1 Pegeen
Having been reading every spare minute from first discovering Kir and Anur I suddenly feel bereft. This is such a fascinating story and I love the way it follows ML'sstoryline. So many interesting and well drawn characters. Look forward to the meeting of the Devenish clan
5/15/2018 c1 Anonnonnon
I just wanted to say I hope you're doing okay! Like I just thought about this fic recently but I'm a bit too wrapped up in play practice to do a proper reread comment so generic positive vibes it is!
3/11/2018 c10 95TMI Fairy
AFAIK linking to anything off FFN is not possible.

Borys
3/8/2018 c10 Miconis
My favorite part of this chapter is the dreamscape conversation between Aelius and Kari because I'm always fascinated with the idea of Companions having a previous life as a Herald or some other human role. I've always expected there to be a time when something from the human life comes back to haunt the horse shaped life. Second favorite is the reference to a cat always looking vaguely smug. I call it 'resting cat face'.

I tried looking up the pictures but couldn't find anything but roses by searching for the name and nothing when searching by the numbers
3/8/2018 c10 TooEasilyDistracted
I've really enjoyed this series. Glad to see an update!
1/16/2018 c9 38Thrushsong k'Varis
That line, 'it's a tradition'... not sure why but I really felt it. It was a bittersweet feeling, I really liked how you showed their emotions and different perspectives in this chapter.
83 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »