for Rekindling Relations

1/11/2018 c9 Miconis
I had the same thought as Tortoise. So much PTSD that Kir must have dealt with by repressing the memory. It's not surprising that Anur feels more Karsite than Valdemarian at this point. I hope Dior their sakes that they get their ride and talk. Even if we don't get to read it.
1/10/2018 c9 7TortoisetheStoryteller
Oh. My. Gosh. Looking back, I'm astonished that Kir didn't kill Anur way back in that Hardornan inn.
1/10/2018 c9 Guest
And here I’ been sure Kir had accidentally set his brother on fire after his gift awoke at a burning! It certainly explains why he hated Mindspeech. I haven’t reviewed before but I have been following and LOVING your work since I stumbled across it last summer. I binged the first stories in two days and will be waiting eagerly to see where this goes. Thank you!
1/10/2018 c9 95TMI Fairy
Now, that was a surprise!
Borys
1/1/2018 c8 Miconis
My first review of 2018. Toddlers are terrifying. Even Herald Enforcers have to be wary of them. I'd like to see more from Aelius. he's been left out of things except for occasional comment.
12/31/2017 c8 crystalinowl
I so wanna hear why annur was missing from a 4 yr old
12/30/2017 c8 7TortoisetheStoryteller
This was great. I love how everyone had their own contingency plans regarding Kir.

And that conversation with Laskaris and Jaina!
12/21/2017 c7 Miconis
Two-fers are always a welcome holiday gift. Even if you're not Catholic, can you imagine traveling to somewhere like Vatican City and having the Pope just stroll up to sit down beside you and strike up a conversation? I imagine that's how Captain Kiara must feel. I can't wait until they finally meet
12/20/2017 c7 lotsofhermis
I have been following this series for quite a while. I am so pleased you are adding more. You characters are well written with actual feelings. Please continue.
12/19/2017 c7 2SpectralNutmeg
You're playing with my heart, dear author. I don't usually go for works in progress, but you've got me hanging on each new chapter. I love these guys, and I seem to care quite a lot about what happens to them. It probably says something about me that I'm so attached to imaginary people, but I think it also says a lot about your writing skills. Great work!
12/19/2017 c7 haji jaku
So I read your work both here (I found you here but my brother told me that you updated sooner on AO3) and AO3 but I check your AO3 every two weeks and when you updated this fic on AO3 I stayed up till 3am (the morning of my last final exam) so that I didn't I have to wait and read it later.
I don't have an account on AO3 so I'm reviewing here. But ddduuuudddddeeeeeee your are AWESOME! Please keep writing! I'll wait however long I have to to have an awesome chapter to read! And please let me know if you decide to drop (lose your muse or something else) for you naruto time travel fic. I really really love that one but you haven't updated in forever so I'm not sure if you have an awesome chapter in the wings or just lost it.
Please keep up the good work! XD XD XD XD
12/19/2017 c7 7TortoisetheStoryteller
Fantastic! So, so close to that fateful meeting.

I love how you've added other plot threads to the story.
12/19/2017 c7 95TMI Fairy
Christmas come early :)
Borys
12/19/2017 c1 Kitten6168
Two chapters, fantastic! I love Amur's obsession with spice cake, it is very amusing and never fails to make me smile.

I also really enjoyed the meeting between Solaris, Hansa and Kiara in the garden. I am looking forward to reading about how the introduction to Kir (and Anur) goes.
11/29/2017 c5 ConstantReader76
I really enjoy this series; it's as good as those by the great Lady herself. I can hardly wait for each update and I devour each one so fast, I'm saddened when I reach the end. How will Kid's relatives react when they learn that he is alive and a Firestarter and how will Anur react to them if they treat his soul brother badly? I love your tales and "The Angry Boy" and the story of Kyminn as much as I love Mercedes' books. Keep up the good work.
83 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »