for Rekindling Relations

11/26/2017 c5 95TMI Fairy
LOL!
Kir crapped himself at the reveal!
LOL!
11/24/2017 c5 Miconis
While you have done an excellent job at making Firecats comparable to Companions (and certain robots of my youth) in that they are more than meets the eye, I don't believe you can take on a form without some qualities leaking through. I live with 4 cats and they do things when they want regardless of the convenience of others.
11/24/2017 c5 KitKat5091
Loved this as usual. The new subplot sounds intriguing. Can’t wait to read more
11/24/2017 c5 7TortoisetheStoryteller
Dang. I did not realize that Kir was in line for the throne!

Kir is so sweetly surprised! I really just want to give him a big hug and adopt him myself.
11/19/2017 c4 7Ookami-Shoujo
I've just managed to go through the entire series, and I love it. The detail and story writing is incredible and I really enjoy the characters a great deal (unsurprisingly, Kir is my favorite). I just wanted to thank you for continuing to work this; you are not receiving the credit you deserve for these excellent stories. Honestly, to me you write like an actual author of a novel than a fanfiction author, which may ironically be to your detriment in this area. The concept as well may not be as well-known, but I really do enjoy the adventures and characterizations you have created. Please continue if you have time, and I will enjoy whatever you end up writing. You should consider publishing, if you have not already.
11/1/2017 c4 Miconis
two chapters at once! I just finished both of them in no time flat. Captain Dinesh better watch out
10/31/2017 c4 7TortoisetheStoryteller
Everyone is trying to protect Kir, and it's about time!

I am so excited to see more from you! Your chapters make my day!
10/30/2017 c1 KitKat5091
Thanks for the update. I really enjoy all of your Kir and Anur stories and have read them multiple times because they are so good.

I liked the response to the letter. I thought that Kiara wanting to protect her family was realistic and sensibly cautious. I also think it will be interesting to see how the rest of the family reacts, especially those who are afraid of the Firestarters.
9/18/2017 c2 To the Lee 2x
Since responses to my comments can be very hit or miss. I am in the habit of saying something nice and/or constructive and sort of ding-dong-ditching it.

Since anonymous shenanigans SheAnonigans if you prefer are my comfort zone I have been mentally rewriting this response multiple times.

Ahhhhhhhh! Postage! Worldbuilding! Character interactions! I felt compelled to do multiple rereads.

Also: I should not be surprised about exploding pistachios because I heard that they can be emergency candles; but I was.

I mean I also replied on AO3 but shout out...
8/15/2017 c2 4arwenraven
I have been lurking around your stories for a while now, and I have been really enjoying them. I like your characterisations, and how you allow those characters to change and adapt and react to circumstances in believable ways and I look forward to reading the rest of this story for however long it may continue.
8/15/2017 c2 Miconis
I was having a rough day and was glad to see the notification for this chapter in my email. There are some rough spots where it looks like a word or two might have been left out but that's a very minor issue. Captain Dinesh sounds like a fiery woman and I look forward to seeing more of her.

Vkandis bless and guide,
Miconis, Faithful reader
8/15/2017 c2 7TortoisetheStoryteller
I enjoyed both Rodri's lesson and the description of mail service in Karse a lot. The fourth essential rule is also fantastic.

Thank you for the new chapter. This story has me hooked and eager even more than any of your other have.
8/13/2017 c1 Guest
I've read all of your Friends Across Borders series and I love them. I hope you continue so we find out what happens with Kir's family! Keep up the good work!
8/9/2017 c1 Guest
I'm super excited about this arc
7/22/2017 c1 shAnonigans
Hope you're having fun with whatever you're doing right now, just wanted to message to let you know I am still excited for any developments in this story!

Even if it is an entire chapter on the Karsite postal system. Especially if it was a chapter on the postal system but I'm weirdly into worldbuilding like that. Anyway, you do you and good luck in your endeavors!
83 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »