for YOU BETTER WIN BANANA BOI

7/9/2017 c3 Muchipani
Yooo this was so good! It's been a while since I've read a funny fanfic like this. It's a classic. As for who I'd like to see fight... definitely Rin VS Miku, I can already see Miku taking a jab at Rin's chest size, and maybe Rin would jab back at Miku's size, hmm... man, this might be inspiring me to write my own fanfic... I love this fanfic, it's great! I'm not concerned about the suggestive themes, I think it works! Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
6/23/2017 c3 10kimasou
AHAHAHA, POOR BANANA BOY.

But seriously a guy sings ONE SONG about using girls and suddenly he's a player? Haa, poor Len. It must really hurt him.

(Excuse me, Len, but I guess you're mistaken. I mean, Gigantic OTN and Holy Lance Explosion Boy sounded very... Spice-like to me...

Besides, those moves... dude, just no.)

Next round, let's go~! *grabs popcorn*
6/16/2017 c3 AmourArrows
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I can't believe you lost Len! Rin's gonna be so mad at you. Suggested vocaloids? Hmmm...can Luka and Kaito be up next? If not then either Rin vs Miku or Rin vs Len (I wonder what will happen in this round. Oh boy)
6/16/2017 c2 kimasou
*dies immediately at the funny title*

OH HELL YEAH, YOU BETTER WIN THIS ROUND, BANANA BOI, OR RIN WILL BE LOSING A LOT OF MONEY. (or oranges. Or whatever she invested)

HAHAHAHAHAHA, I NEED MORE OF THIS IN MY LIFE.

*goes in cheerleading mode* GO, LEN, GO! WE'RE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU, BANANA BOY!
6/15/2017 c2 AmourArrows
I can't wait to see who gets roasted in the next chapter XD