for Luna Lovegood and the Chamber of Innocence

7/21/2018 c85 ravenclaw girl
about the note that said you were thinking about turning this into a book i totally agree!;) This was great and i loveed modt of it. what i woued love is if you could have a little lees of the world of innocence or whatever. nd change the names too because after reading this i saw the heros in a completely different way. abd in a good way and a bad overall good book. i loved the theme too
2/10/2018 c4 3spookyshai
autistic hermione & luna being friends gives me so much life;;
9/28/2017 c82 2SaiyaCat
Aawwwww
8/20/2017 c61 Guest
YES! Do the alt ending with TomxLuna! You are amazing!
8/19/2017 c61 Guest
YES! Do the alt ending for LunaxTom! (but please don't make him the weird evil voldemort dude)
8/17/2017 c68 James Birdsong
Oh what a fantastic story perhaps
8/14/2017 c66 SaiyaCat
Aaawww
8/13/2017 c64 SaiyaCat
wow
8/7/2017 c57 Guest
This story is one of the best I've read so far at this website. I do have a few questions though- is this the end? Or is there going to be more of this story? Also, please please please make an alternate ending where it's TomxLuna (Tuna even though Tom is a little creepier/stalker type)
8/5/2017 c57 SaiyaCat
Damn
7/27/2017 c51 Guest
This is such an AMAZING story- I swear, I have no idea why just a few people like this story. You, my dear author, is a absolute wonder and I am loving this story so much. Please update more! :-)
7/26/2017 c49 SaiyaCat
Well Hot Damn Poor Lucky Chickita!
7/25/2017 c1 1ninienna
Language ok, but I don't like the plot. Also the story about Voldemort and Luna mother isn't quite believable to me.
7/22/2017 c46 2SaiyaCat