for Grim is the World in Which We Live (CLOSED SYOC)

1/12/2018 c45 Mind On Fire
I knew I got some deja vu while reading this lol. I like seeing Onyx and Wenge butt heads.
1/11/2018 c44 Mind On Fire
I'm sure she'll be fine lol. NIce chapter!~
1/6/2018 c43 Lightningpanda
I know I've been silent for a long time but whaaat? This is getting juicy~ Can't wait for the next!
1/4/2018 c43 ZodiacPanic
Yeah lol nice little cliffhanger. Back to the first team then! Good job!
1/3/2018 c42 ZodiacPanic
Good to see an update again! I liked seeing this team some more, I feel like we don't know them as well.
Good job, can't wait to see how all the teams end up doing later.
1/2/2018 c42 Mind On Fire
It's been a while! :) Nice seeing this team again, though I would have loved to see more of Wenge and the team interact. I have a feeling that he and Onyx will clash a lot later with his introduction, but later in the chapter he seemed proud of Pewter, so I don't know what kind of hunter he is.
Your writing style for fights is improving!
Nice job!
11/27/2017 c41 LifeisBeautiful17
Maple is a cute family and I love how they acted with everyone. Also glad to be getting some action.
Nice job, can't wait for next time.
11/26/2017 c41 ZodiacPanic
Oooh, yay! an update!
Maple is such a fun team, I loved their interactions with Sakura and the rest of the team.
Dunno if you plan on skipping around to the other teams or staying with this group, but either will do with what you've left with us for this one.
Nice job!
11/26/2017 c41 Mind On Fire
Looks like Sakura has a really nice family. And I love her descriptions of her teammates. They've all become really close.
Well looks like we have a cliffhanger here, can't wait until next time.
11/26/2017 c41 41mayurie
Hooray for update!

So we join Team Jasmine's journey for this one huh? Aw man, Sakura's family sounds real nice. I really loved that Sakura watched her teammates for their reactions when her family hugged them, it's really touching! And yay for Jazpeer-Moegi bonding time! Cally is always there to cheer everyone up, and Sakura is looking out her teammates in her own way... so happy to see this team again haha.

Nooo not cliffhanger like that. I'm guessing you'll go for the other teams' perspective on the next chapter huh? I'm real curious about their mission, but I also want to know how Team Jasmine and Team Maple handle the Aswang!

Oh well, looking forward to the next update!
11/26/2017 c41 2ObieSenpai
Hmmm, seems great there. Love what you are doing here. All I can say is can’t wait until the next chapter.
11/18/2017 c40 LifeisBeautiful17
Sorry I did't review sooner! It's great to see these characters again and I like that next chapter has a lot of potential for growth. Can't wait to see how all of the teams do!
11/16/2017 c40 ZodiacPanic
Hey, at least the jobs they are going on are different than the original series. Also I think it will be a great chance for some character development and plot development.
Awesome to get an update and see the characters again. Nice job.
11/16/2017 c40 Mind On Fire
Aw, it'll be so cute to see Team Maple with Sakura!
Pewter and Cally continue to be cute
Team Persian. Wonder what they'll be like.
Ooh, and Cargo's going with Professor Sterling, that;ll be cool.
Nice to see all of the characters again. Can't wait till next time!
11/15/2017 c40 ObieSenpai
Oooh, tge excitement I have now is extremely high! They gonna meet the family behind Sakura!
Also glad to see the other teams stuff. I just know stuff is going to go down!
Can't wait for the interactions with everybody. Now I literally want to see this new chapter now!
204 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »