for Grim is the World in Which We Live (CLOSED SYOC)

7/6/2017 c10 2ObieSenpai
Well, not neccesarily what I was trying to convey in weaponry, but it's cool nonetheless. I'll stick with it.
Get back Nevermore! Become annoyed at the nuisance known as reinforcements! Hahaha!
Jazpeer is a pretty quiet fellow.
But yeah, love the frequent uploads. Keep it going sir!
7/6/2017 c10 Mind On Fire
I admit at first I didn't think Sakura and Jaz would be a great team since they're both on the quiet side. But you made it work, she's a great fighter and we already know some things about Jaz.
It's awesome that you are on such a roll, hope to see the last two pairs soon! :)
Great job with these two.
7/6/2017 c10 41mayurie
Alright, I see that you're on a roll XD Sakura looks awesome when fighting, and I can't help to laugh when she compared Jazpeer to a small bird. I thought this pair is gonna be an awkward one, but nice to see that Sakura is initiating the conversation (is that even a conversation though haha). I'm really excited to see them plus Cally and Moegi in action though (totally not because I want to see more Moegi).

Alright, just two more pairs to go, I'm hyped up! Good luck writing!
7/6/2017 c10 ZodiacPanic
Fast update, brownie points for that lol
Sakura seems to retain the shy red, but she's pretty strong. Her and Jazpeer will be good partners, plus with Cally and Moegi an interesting team.
I'm excited to see the last two pairs!
7/6/2017 c10 LifeisBeautiful17
Whoa, I get back from vacation and to see 3 new chapters up? Awesome sauce.
I love Cally- her and the sleepy Moegi will be interesting partners.
You did great with Robin last chapter. If you want to take any liberties with his personality die to his similarity with Richard feel free to, but they seem like they'll get along really well. Can't wait to see the rest of his team!
Jazpeer and Sakura are also an interesting pair! It's funny how different they look, then seem like a good balance of skips.
I just summed up a bit of the last three. I'm loving all the characters a lot and I am looking forward to the last two pairs!
7/6/2017 c9 ZodiacPanic
Nice chapter. Robin and Richard both seem pretty chill. I like both of their weapons a lot. Plus it seems like Rojo and Ghara are the silent type- also pretty cool. I'm really looking. Forward to seeing the other partners meet! Great job!
7/6/2017 c9 Mind On Fire
Oooh I like robin and Richard!they seem to have a very similar personality- that'll be fun.
Toni and Ghara look like they'll be getting a long too, nice that everyone's been pretty happy with their partner at first meet.
Nice job!
7/5/2017 c9 2ObieSenpai
Me gusta this chapter, though not much to say. I guess good for Ghara being shirtless? You'd think an established school would tell him to at least have a button up shirt (like Sun did) at the least, but I guess it is his combat gear. Oh well.
7/5/2017 c9 41mayurie
Fast update, yay! I can't wait to see both Robin and Richard in action, they're two of my favorites! So the animals aren't allowed to follow their owner-wait, so where are they now XD I have images about the dog, snake, and hedgehog talking with each other in a circle now haha. Ghara sounds so cool, but the shirtless part kinda remind me of Takaya from Persona 3... Anyway, thank you for the fast update! Great work, can't wait for the next one!
7/5/2017 c9 2Lightningpanda
Omigod! I can't wait till Rouge makes her appearance! I'm guessing she's going to be paired with Cloud due to the team letters? Can't wait when that happens!
7/5/2017 c8 ZodiacPanic
I wonder what exactly caused Jazpeer to be in so many fights- it'll be interesting to see his growth along with his team.
I'm also a big fan of ocs with disabilities. Glad the submitter could make it work well with this story.
You're doing great with Cally, and don't sweat the misspell. Can't wait to see more of her and Moegi!
Solid chapter. As always, can't wait for next time!
7/5/2017 c8 Mind On Fire
I think cally's really cute! I feel kinda bad for Jazpeer. I think he'll see things start to look up soon. Great job on this short chapter and can't wait to get more!
7/5/2017 c8 2ObieSenpai
Hm, a very short chapter, but still good reasing.
Scythes are no longer the deadliest!? What is then!? A freaking chainsaw!?
Anyways, seeing that Moegi and Cally are partners here, I can only assume who Jazpeers partner will be.
And some more insight into Jazpeer's character. The guy has a heart that is too big for his own good. But he responds with it too violently. It is kind of cliche, but it is still something.
Welp, good chapter overall. Hope you post again real soon!
7/5/2017 c8 41mayurie
Okay, it looks like Jazpeer is gonna get in lots of fights this year, especially if there's someone like Cardin in here. And yeah, the ones with disability are always a hard worker. Really nice touch with details, like how Odran's interest is on Cloud (right? I need time to remember these names) and about how scythe is not the deadliest weapon anymore XD

I wonder what's going on in Odran and Sterling head when Cally winked at the camera though, haha. So there's the first pair of partner! Can't wait to see them in action, with both being scythe user and all. Great work with the chapter, I'll be looking forward to the next update!
7/2/2017 c7 2WhiteHybridPheonix
Although short her debut, I'm still glad to see Cloud. Can't wait to see who will be her team mates and how will she interact with them. Splendid chapter! I apologize for not reviewing on time. Uni keeps me busy, but I decided to leave a review even though I read your updates but never comment.

Bad habit, sorry! In any case, I'll be expecting the next patiently. :)
204 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »