for Grim is the World in Which We Live (CLOSED SYOC)

6/17/2017 c2 Mind On Fire
Not much to say yet, but still a nice little slice of work. Can't wait to see the teams!
6/17/2017 c2 2Lightningpanda
Caant
6/17/2017 c2 2ObieSenpai
Well now, aren't I lucky?
This was a short something, so not much to comment on.
Let us hope you chose characters that could be made into teams. So many stories die in this fandom due to that reason.
Well anyway, good luck.
6/16/2017 c2 41mayurie
Oh, a new character. Not much can be said about Sakura, except that she seems like the quiet type I guess. Need more to actually say something about her personality. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter!
6/16/2017 c1 2WhiteHybridPheonix
I honestly read the title as: "Gum is the World in Which We Live". My apologies! Hmm... I'll be sending you one that has a disability. Is that okay?
6/16/2017 c1 Mind On Fire
ooh- this loooks interesting! I'll get a character to you sometime today! :)
6/15/2017 c1 2ObieSenpai
Well, some things I will say.
It is okay if Jazpeer is edgy, since I did try to make an edgy character as well. However, edge does not mean every feels bad for him. There will be some like that, but most will avoid him. However, if his semblance is dark, like the Grimm, then I assume it is a darkness inducing semblance, or maybe fear inducing semblance, seeing how the presence of Grimm would instill fear.
And sorry Jazpeer, but white is the combination of all colors! Ha! Making the main character a hypocrit is always fun! I should do it to my mcs as well.
Silver eyes too huh? I will share my theory on silver eyes, but I thnk once they have been unlocked, they allow an unlimited pool of semblance.
I think of semblances as a muscle, even passive semblances (they are like hearts, always going and not turning off). The more they are used, the get stronger, but overuse would actually hurt its progress.
However, I think silver eyed people don't have that problem. The can use their semblance to their heart's content.
So here's to hoping to good characters and regular updates, because there is one common enemy we share that halts us from these things: life.
6/15/2017 c1 41mayurie
Sounds fun. What does "Animals" in the form means though?
6/15/2017 c1 2Lightningpanda
How many characters are we allowed to submit?
204 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14