for Grim is the World in Which We Live (CLOSED SYOC)

9/2/2017 c36 2ObieSenpai
A cute, fluffy interaction.
Cally trolling her brother.
And then a brutal murder from a beyond pissed father.
The two chapters in a nutshell.
I liked these chapters at least. And I totally see Sakura helping out teachers.
Also see Cally as the type of person to flirt like that.
High school in a nut shell.
Hope you post again.
9/2/2017 c36 LifeisBeautiful17
Geppetto seems interesting, as well as his last name. Based off of Pinocchio's story I assume, especially with the little boy that died. Wonder how he'll play more of a part later.
It's great that you updated so fast, I hope to see more soon.
9/2/2017 c35 LifeisBeautiful17
I love seeing the slow burn with Ghara and Sakura, big fan 10/10

Cally and Pewter, woulda loved to have seem some interaction before a date, but maybe we'll get some kind of indication of how it went? Also points for Asher's team. 11/10
9/2/2017 c36 ZodiacPanic
Geppetto is the man who carved Pinnochio, but this guy seems a little less sane than what I remember.
And I'll bring up what the others have with Robin's last name. Maybe he has some messed up family?
Ouch, a scalpel to the head is not how I'd want to go out.
We just had a super sweet and cute shippy chapter to be met with this? Glorious.
9/2/2017 c35 ZodiacPanic
Aww, so cute, both ships. Love seeing Asher's team too. Mika and Asher's relationship is goals tbh.
I'm so happy to get a fast update! :D
9/2/2017 c36 Mind On Fire
Geppetto is a character in Pinnochio right? Also isn't Robin's last name Coquelicot? Interesting...
Looks like someone's a bit messed up lol
Two in a roses! Awesome sauce!
9/2/2017 c35 Mind On Fire
So cute! I would've loved to have seen Prefer ask her out though, they haven't had much interaction other than his interest in her.
Asher and his team seem cute, good to see more of them again at some point.
Yay for fast chapter!
9/2/2017 c36 41mayurie
Wait, Coquelicot? That's Robin's last name right? What? I was not prepared for Geppetto's backstory at all, and here I'll say that I don't know who he's based on. I think of Pinnochio's (is this even the correct spelling) creator, the grandpa, when hearing "Geppetto" though. Hm, getting more and more curious about this...
9/2/2017 c35 mayurie
Oh God, the ships! The SHIPS! They are definitely sailing right now-keep up or you'll get left behind, people! Also; Aster the overprotective brother, I like it. What a start to the second volume! Oh, and also thanks for the fast update-I'm happy that you really did mean soon when you said it in the previous chapter haha.
9/2/2017 c34 LifeisBeautiful17
Well I'm a bit disappointed at the lack of action, but this chapter was still pretty clever. There will be plenty of chances for action soon I'm sure.
One volume down, great! Can't wait for the next to get started!
9/1/2017 c34 2ObieSenpai
Wow, so much hype, and then that ending.
I don't want to sound mean, but I was really disappointed in that ending.
I mean, in its own way, I found it interesting and a good moral lesson. Always be prepared. I just never really expected it, and was expecting a lot more action. Like A LOT more.
It was one of those things you payche yourself up because you knows things will go down, amd then the action is stopped short by god damn galena. That's it, I'll just blame it on galena. Screw you galena, it's your fault I didn't like this chapter!
Well, I guess volume 2 will come out soon, and ooh, Gepeto, totally not an asshole. Can't wait!
9/1/2017 c34 ZodiacPanic
I can't wait to see Galena get what's coming to them, though they are clever for that lil act gotta admit.
lil disappointed at the lack of action, but I wouldn't know which team would win anyways and it hurts to try to decide.
After this volume
I still wonder which professor has a cat.
I wonder (and look forward to) learning more about the characters and their pasts in more detail. And it looks like we'll be getting it with the bounty hunter situation.
I also am looking forward to more of Lilith and will happen as far as enemies pop up.
Raise a glass! One volume down!
9/1/2017 c34 Mind On Fire
Wow, I didn't see that coming either tbh.
So yay! first volume down! I can't wait to see more character building and what you have in store plot wise for the next volume!
9/1/2017 c34 41mayurie
Hooray for making it through semester one! But ouch, that was totally unexpected. Funny that Moegi got knocked out with her own usual fighting style; sneak attack. I wonder if she's feeling guilty for not being on guard enough and letting Team Galena win... Welp anyways, looks like the teams are gonna face a bounty hunter next, good luck to them all especially Ghara and the rest of Team Rogue. Volume two, hooray! See ya soon too!
8/30/2017 c33 LifeisBeautiful17
Oops! I meant to review much sooner. It's so great to get an update from you, and it looks like next chapter is going to be really fun! I can't wait to see how Galena does with picking, or if they will sabotage and stuff.
Awesome snippet! Can't wait!
204 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »