for Grim is the World in Which We Live (CLOSED SYOC)

8/27/2017 c33 ZodiacPanic
Sweet, can't wait to see how this all goes down!
8/27/2017 c33 Mind On Fire
Yay! It's soo good to see you update! Looks like this is going to be interesting! Cant wait to see how itll go, amd good luck with your writing!
8/26/2017 c33 2ObieSenpai
This excitement is too much!
Too much excitement!
8/26/2017 c33 41mayurie
Whoohoo, update! Sounds like there will be awesome fighting scenes up ahead! And of course Team Galena somehow managed to get the role of mercenaries... Beware of sabotage, or is that won't happen since this is a test? Then again, I feel like Galena and co. wouldn't even care about that. Can't wait for the next chapter!
8/8/2017 c32 ZodiacPanic
This was a pretty cool history piece! I could see this fitting into canon as well
Not much more to say, but I'm looking forward to the tests of next time!
8/8/2017 c32 mayurie
Alright, history lesson time! We learned some more about the silver warriors origin! Vytal just keep getting cooler and cooler haha. Nice update!
8/8/2017 c32 LifeisBeautiful17
This is a really cool idea for the silver eyed people! I could also see this as something in the rwby universe!
I feel ya as far as getting things on paper lol, can't wait until next chapter!
8/8/2017 c32 Mind On Fire
Cool description of the history on the silver eyed thing!
Glad to have another chapter!
8/8/2017 c32 2ObieSenpai
Hmm, the story behind silver-eyed warriors.
Yet it seems you have decided to apply my theory onwhy silver-eyes make better warriors.
Well, a good history of the world. Glad to see you updating again. Hope you post again soon.
8/3/2017 c31 ObieSenpai
Ow...Sterling Strict, I like him.
I felt like he had to intentionally lock his cat away, so it wouldn't betray him.
Jazpeer coming to save the day, because the angst inside of him comands him to do so!
Yeah, Jazpeer, if that sort of stuff happens, it is out of your power. And Cloud apparently also senses emotions. Interesting.
Well, I liked the chapter, I sure hope you post soon again.
8/2/2017 c31 ZodiacPanic
Seems like Sterling has a habit on going a bit too far with his students, though it's probably out of concern.
Yay for Cloud x Jazpeer, sad that he lost his mom that way though. It takes a while to get through things like that.
Awesome chapter! I can't wait to see the other professors and how all of the students do!
8/2/2017 c31 41mayurie
Hm, Professor Sterling sure is tough. But maybe that's his way of showing his worry... or maybe he's just like that. And a ship tease of Jazpeer and Cloud!? Why you do this to me, I don't even know my ships anymore *sob*
Alright, next is time for the tests! I'm happy with it as long as I'm not the one who take it XD Good luck everyone! I can't wait to see their tests result haha.
8/2/2017 c31 LifeisBeautiful17
I wonder what Sterling's deal is- must have a nice angst filled backstory for him to be that way.
And geez, I understand his criticism, but calling her alone and pathetic- he must have some issues lol
That was a cute Jazpeer and Cloud moment! Suicide is a rough way to lose someone, I can't wait to see him let go of that guilt one day.
Always love a guy that's not afraid to cry.
Yay for tests then! (?) I can't wait to see how they all go!
Awesome job!
8/2/2017 c31 Mind On Fire
Dang, Sterling is merciless, though I understand his criticisms may come from worry maybe?
Suicide's a rough topic, maybe give trigger warnings if you ever plan on going deeper into describing the detail about it- my only critique.
I can't wait to see more about the other professors and their tests!
8/2/2017 c30 LifeisBeautiful17
Seems like Galena is going to keep being a troublemaker. Being spoiled will do that for ya.

Poor Nickel, I bet he's happy to have proved his dad wrong but wow. I wonder how he'd react to seeing his family again..
204 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »