for 13 faults

2/6 c13 Katalynn9
I love this story so much. It got me hooked from the start and I pretty much finished reading in one day. The way you project the charaters feels so real. Their personalities and the way they reacted to situations felt so realistic and well thought out. Everything is just so detailled and it feels like you really knew them. I love how you really took the time develop their relationship. I feel like there are so many stories in which everything just feel rushed but I prefer ones like these where you can almost feel the story. This is one of the best stories I've ever read. I acually liked this story so much that I don't even know how to discribe it. Thank you so much for writing it!
1/20 c13 middaysuperh
I must admit I first saw this on AO3 and had to absolutely know the conclusion and it was so good. This fic is probably the first MHA fic I’ve read and definitely has set the standard.
Also I loved your characterizations and story so much (did I say that already?)
So good :,)
12/12/2020 c13 Bionny
Hi ! Well I am not very good in English but I will be the more precise as possible. I really enjoy this story and even if some words was hard to understand I totally understand your characters. You make a very good job! So thank’s to you for that ! Bravo
12/11/2020 c13 1Shippingshoujo
This was so beautiful to read! The slow burn between Tododrki and Momo was perfectly drawn out. The way you described Shoto's feelings is just pure genius. I really, really liked this! This made my week!
11/25/2020 c9 CubicG
I'm so glad you decided to keep updating the story, the way you describe the environment is astonishing. I know you updated this a long time ago but I just had the time to read it.
11/8/2020 c13 EmperorLuffy
Just a heads up: the Toya reveal in the Manga kinda changes the game.

You'll have to make some changes to to this story to adjust for that. Make this an official AU Alternate Timeline where Toya never became who he became in the Manga.

So you'll have to keep that in mind for whatever future stories you plan on writing.
11/1/2020 c13 9kaoruca
Thank you for writing something where we could see how their relationship is becoming closer. Though he's too thick to his own good. I would have loved to read about more kisses. But alas! Thank you for posting this incredible story
11/1/2020 c11 kaoruca
My goodness! I was so moved for all this and then... Her mother! What a mood killer! It has been a really hard chapter and it was going to end so beautifully and intensely...
I don't know what her mother may think of him, just knowing what his father has done. Poor them!
11/1/2020 c9 kaoruca
What an incredible and amazing and moving roller-coaster. This is pure gold. I'm dying of love here. Myyyy...
11/1/2020 c8 kaoruca
My gosh! Finally it clicked. Beautiful. Great. Wonderful chapter
11/1/2020 c7 kaoruca
Oh my! I'm loving this sooooooo much. Sorry this is my first review. I'm that eager to keep on reading.
Thanks for posting this gem
10/3/2020 c10 Broshikage Kira
Jesus I imagine a 2 meter giant with a LITERAL FIRE BEARD not being seen in a nighttime.
9/26/2020 c13 violet lilaccs
dangggg this chapter is long. very wow though. i love it
9/26/2020 c12 violet lilaccs
smh touya rly be messing it up
9/26/2020 c11 violet lilaccs