for Naruto: A Meeting With The Past

7/25/2017 c3 Guest
Good work!
7/16/2017 c2 3naruhinakiralacus
I love it so far! Looking forward to the next chapter!
6/20/2017 c2 Guest
i hope things work out in the end
6/19/2017 c2 Guest
Keep it up!
6/20/2017 c2 18Syluk
Hmm, I like it and I don't at the same time.

I like your Minato, so easygoing, haha, exactly how I would imagine him to be in such situation. Kushina, eh, not that much.

And the premise, well, still awesome, but it feels rushed. Rejecting and accepting Minato in a span of one chapter? Especially after Naruto was such a bitch about Minato sealing Kyuubi in him. A bit too much of a bitch, imho, but that's alright, considering that he's the Naruto right after the training trip and not after Konoha's destruction by Pain, meaning that village still kinda hate him.

No offence, but you fighting scene sucks. It's too confusing, too rushed, too summarized.

Also, I'm a bit lost on what time it is? Is it right after Third War? Or much later? How old are Minato and Kushina? If it's later, why they don't have kids? What Obito is doing? Is he still a bad guy? I just need some kind of anchor to know where and when this story is happening.

I like how you pay attention to build relationship between Naruto and his parents, well, mostly Minato (I'm alright with that, though lol), but please don't rush things. Flesh out the world, people, characters and their thoughts, emotions. Rushing is a mother of all failures.
6/19/2017 c1 16magicanimegurl
This seems very interesting. I cant wait to see Minato reaction to gour cliffhanger. Update and write on!
6/17/2017 c1 18Syluk
First, I must say that I love this kind of premise of the story (Naruto ending up in the past/parallel world and meeting his parents), so awesome that you're writing one!

I'm a bit confused, though, how come Naruto knows Kurama's name but they are not friends? Kurama didn't tell him his name until he had acknowledged Naruto and they became buddies. If it's not a mistake, you should explain how it had happened.

Other than that, it was a bit short, but I'm still intrigued. As I said, I'm a big fan of the premise, so can't wait to see where you're gonna go with it!