for Thieves Can Be Heroes!

7/17 c39 Wolf
This is definitely a good fic and i honestly wanna see izuku adopt the smol child
7/7 c1 5KiddoIsTheBest
This is great so far but when will you continue The Gunslinger? I'm more interested with that story instead of an MHA fanfic.
7/7 c1 KiddoIsTheBest
7/3 c39 Guest
Awesome story! Can't wait to see Chisaki get beaten Persona style
7/3 c39 Guest
Awesome story! Can't wait to see Chisaki beaten Persona style
7/2 c17 Guest
The story is truly fantastic, but I sometimes want that Izuku went full vigilante instead of worrying about ethics or police.
7/2 c1 Reader
This is a good story
7/1 c39 Idea give
Hello, I am someone who has read this story and another crossover story of senran kagura x P5 called senran persona which all of a sudden gave me the idea of “what if there was such a thing as senran persona thieves can be heroes” which is Thieves can be heroes and senran persona combined to together, with tcbh universe’s deku as the main protagonist, or have both deku and normal p5 protag akira in the story so it could be a double wild card story. Just thought I’d give this idea out because while I do have a good imagination, I have zero skills in artistic story telling, in other words i can’t make a story with out having it sound crappy. I really hope this idea comes in mind to someone who can wright this triple crossover of p5 x mha x senran in a way that is really entertaining fashion that I would really like see because once again, while I have the image in my head, I don’t have the story telling skills to make it a reality *sigh* so yeah …. Hope some is inspired by this. I’d also like if someone would also make Mha x senran kagura crossovers more often as well because it just sound both funny and awesome at the same time.
7/1 c1 Guest
Good beginning
7/1 c39 Guest
Really cool story
7/1 c39 Idea giver
Hello, I am someone who has read this story and another crossover story of senran kagura x p5 called senran persona, after looking at both of these stories, I thought it would be cool if the ideas of sp x tcbh could be could awesome crossover stories of senran kagura x mha x p5. Probably cross titles like senran thieves can be heroes or something and stories that either involve either deku as main protag or probably a double wild card story with mha p5 protags deku and akira together in the same story universe. I would make this into a story if I wasn’t a hack a story wrighting because when it comes down to writing a story such as that is, it take skill and a mind set of “how do I wright this in a way that isn’t crappy sounding”. So right now, I’m just and idea giver, I hope someone takes this idea to heart and can actually make it possible. I’d also like the senran x mha crossovers to also happen as well because it just sounds like a cool and funny idea of deku, Kachan, and shoto just being transferred ( or isekaied) to the world of senran kagura. I really hope these ideas come to someone. Once can I could make this into a story if I wasn’t a scrub at writing… so yeah, have fun
7/2 c1 4JSNachos
Hey don't worry about ppl saying they don't like bakugou becoming a phantom thief. I actually held the same feelings. Bakugou just had no place in the story, but then, he has been introduced in the group in a good and believable way.
I think it's great how not only you are throwing bnha characters as antagonists in the story but also others as allies. It's a different path from the plot of persona 5, which is to be expected since this is a crossover. Why would we be reading this if there were no bnha elements in the story?
Anyways, don't listen to those negative reviews. I feel like you've got something really good going on and it'd be a shame to see you lose the passion of writing because of all these distastful comments.
6/30 c39 AndyKurosaki98
Aaaand I finally caught up, boy this is pretty good.
6/23 c36 Cadlington
Actually ruined. I hate this, the idea of Bakugou being a Phantom Thief makes me fucking sick. I almost don't want to keep reading this if this is what passes as a good idea for you.
6/23 c35 Cadlington
God, I hope you don't make Bakugou a fucking Phantom Thief. That suicide baiting, abuse bully is the exact kind of person the Phantom Thieves should be fighting, not letting join their ranks.
1,745 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »