for The Taken Queen

5/7/2020 c1 17Hellfire17
'Hi ho silver' is that a my little pony fandom reference namely silver quill and lightning bliss? during the seven nation army battle.
11/11/2019 c1 34Zeromaru Chaos Mode
Fuck now i remember you. You're the one with the most epic HP/Disgaea crossover i never imagined i wanted till i stumbled on it.

and now you've gone and tainted Destiny with your incredible fingers.

GOD this was AWESOME!

It truly read like i was reading passages from the Book of Sorrows itself! You're right, knowing anything of Destiny was absolutely unneeded but those of us that DO know! Holy HELL!

I can only hope my own writings do the Sword Logic and the glory that is the Pursuit of the Final Shape, justice.
6/28/2019 c1 InsertNameHere
Still waiting for the sequel, I shall never stop waiting!
5/23/2019 c1 Ryoji Mochizuki
interesting.
2/27/2019 c1 1Godlikelover16
You're little snippets for each person taken is amazingly on point! This fic has revived my interest in destiny now by making me remember how much i loved destiny lore.
2/25/2019 c1 FreelanceBum
Come to me, cover me, hold me
Together we'll break these chains of love
Don't give up, don't give up
Together with me and my baby
Break the chains of love

Something about this fic reminds me of that song. :P

Also having no knowledge of destiny, this made so little sense. Kinda a fun ride regardless.
1/16/2019 c1 EverEternal
Damn! This was absolutely fantastic! Well done, I'd olve to see more. But this also ended in at natural point
12/9/2018 c1 Bluesnowman
More More More.
11/13/2018 c1 WillItWork
I didn't really like Destiny (1), and didn't do anything with Destiny 2. Still, I really like the concept and presentation here — it works, and Worm is all about monsters fighting monsters.

As a one-shot, this works, but I might like to see it built out — the big question of if Taylor can — will — keep it stable enough is I think more open. The obvious expectation is for her to win, but at what cost and corruption? Going Khepri isn't really a win, per se.

Still, I enjoyed reading — thanks for sharing!
9/15/2018 c1 xelsan
This was a unexpected surprise to find! No usual fanon portrayals just the escalation queen in full force with me abilities and allies. Great job!
8/13/2018 c1 adamjb
And this is why I sometimes love Worm. Not for the actual story, which is terrible, but for all of the wonderful stories like this one that is spawned.

One a more critical note, you have a few word mixups (to vs too for example) and some strange changes of tense, but overall the writing is solid.

Great story, hope you write a sequel!
5/30/2018 c1 Garm
Absolutely, positively, wonderfully done. This is beautiful and displays an incredible depth and understanding of the Sword Logic, the Darkness, the Hive, and Destiny's Lore in general. I would absolutely love to see this continue, if possible, because you have a goddamned talent for this shit and it would be undoubtedly engaging and enthralling to see The Rise of the Taken Queen.
4/16/2018 c1 tcp25able
Oryx was able to resurrect his sisters, Taylor should have been able to resurrect her mother when she taught people about the hive.
3/15/2018 c1 6Multipule-Characters1-Acct
Please update it here if there is a sequel. This a a good story.
1/22/2018 c1 Timerider