for Two Heads Are Better Than One? You've Obviously Never Done This Before

9/9/2018 c3 James Roday III
EXCUSSSSSSSSSSEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU NEVER FINISHED THIS, YOUNG LADY?!

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME KOOHII?!

*insert a bunch of crying emojis*

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FINISH IT GIRLLLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
9/9/2018 c2 James Roday Jr
OMG I'M LOVING THIS SOOOO MUCH!

So THIS is the story you were talking about!

Omg so many funny moments XD

I love it.
9/9/2018 c1 James Roday
HEeeeeeyyy wait a minute! I don't think I've ever read this one before! I'm very intrigued now...
5/27/2018 c3 25EvenAtMyDarkest
Hi! I reviewed this on Psychfic some months ago and was just scrolling around FF's Psych archive when it suddenly popped back into my head. Came back to reread what you've got so far and was not disappointed. Please come back to this story? I shall remind you of your words from last June: "Honestly I'm so excited to actually finish this one." So do the thing! If you please. I assure you it will make at least a few people, such as myself, very happy.
2/14/2018 c3 1psychphrancisco
So good! Please continue!
12/7/2017 c1 5RhymingRobin
This is so original and new! I really needed that. I'll be here for your next update, for sure!
7/5/2017 c3 Gh0ster
Omgsh I LOVE THIS! I can't wait to see where the story goes! This is so interesting, and it's written so well!
7/6/2017 c1 7MetalRose123
I just wanted you know: keep up the good work! This is a great story!
6/29/2017 c3 Guest
Awesome update, keep it up!
6/29/2017 c1 4MandaScooby
Am I reviewing the chapters out of order? Maybe. Do I care? Not really.
Hoping back to chapter one to let you know I think this is a fabulous way to start a story! I'm kind of a whump-addict, and I love the suspenseful setup you've got here.
6/29/2017 c3 MandaScooby
I love Psych and I love Atlantis, so this is great! Hope they find Shawn's body soon.
6/18/2017 c2 19PrePsychPineappleLover
Uhh, this is going to be very interesting! Love the idea. :D
I laughed so hard when Lassiter threatened Shawn with the racoon, hahaha...