for Behind His Eyes

7/14/2018 c3 Melany
Faster Pussy cat! Now that's a song I haven't heard since I was little and my mom listened too it all the time.
This is a very good little story. You've delved so deeply into to what you think his story could be and I have to say I concur. It's obvious from what Deckard says in the hospital that it wasn't happy and I can honestly see the sociopathic character traits as well. The second chapter nearly made me cry and the title is genius. "I Didn't write these pages." It seriously made me want to rescue little Owen. The third chapter was equally as sad and again, the title for so well. "My Scripts Been Rerrange." It really has, he has to figure out who he's going to be now or if he's going to be the same Owen Shaw as before. I personally hope not and I really hope you write the part two you mentioned!

Also, I'm intrigued by Sigird and Fafnir? Lol :)
1/24/2018 c1 UnaBee
So thankful that you wrote this story and gave your own personal twist on this very complicated charachter that is unfortunately not explored in the saga. I think this story is not far away from the real story hiding behind this charachter. Looking forward to more stories that have your brilliant psychological descriptions
9/28/2017 c3 Guest
Are you still going to do the sequal?
8/19/2017 c3 6JularaVon
I love the verbal jabs between brothers :D
7/18/2017 c3 22Slytherin Studios
I love it, nicely done.
7/5/2017 c3 Mia
Great end to a great little story! I'm very happy you decided to write this. I have loved your take on Owen. He's very complex and dark! I really hope you choose to write him again!
6/30/2017 c3 13Cloelius Princess
I liked this study. You gave a full past to the character. Besides, can I express how happy I felt when I saw that Owen had survived and when I saw it on the plane? I was so so happy.
6/27/2017 c3 Strawberry Rose
Whoa, I loved this! Loved Loved Loved this! You wrote him really well. Also, I noticed you mentioned exploring him further? I'll be watching and waiting.
6/27/2017 c3 5Sam0728
Amazing work, love this Owen!
6/27/2017 c3 1Mindy1981
Great encounter between the two.. Keep it up lady
6/26/2017 c3 131reinadefuego
This was good. Really good. Owen recognising his past self would probably be angry anyway, coming to some level of understanding about his mum; and the end scene really wraps it all up with that hint about him starting to figure out Sigurd and Fafnir, but also leaves you wanting more now that Owen's been found by a certain someone.
6/26/2017 c2 1Mindy1981
Love your input on Owen. You got him down really well considering they didn't get into his childhood history. Can't wait for more.
6/26/2017 c2 Mia
I really don't know what to say. This wasn't a bad chapter or anything, it was just...well, it's a horrible thought but I can see it happening to him. Still most authors wouldn't go there and shouldn't. It takes a certain type of person to be able to write that kind of content and not make it feel like they're doing it for dramatic effect. You managed to make it feel like a piece of his foundation. Good job.
6/25/2017 c2 131reinadefuego
Now we're really getting inside Owen's head.

I think "it had never been a deliberate thing on Owen's part, the lying, the stealing, the anger—not in the beginning at least. But the damage had already been done" has to be my favourite line, and the part that follows about his anger growing. Its all just plain true, and the way Owen seems to bottle it up has him almost becoming a powder keg.

I can't wait for chapter three and to see what part of his head we find ourselves in next.
6/24/2017 c2 Strawberry Rose
Awe this makes me feel so much for little Owen. It also helps explain why he and Deckard are who they are. You've sucked me right in in two chapters. Your writing is beautiful and the connection between the author and the story is obvious. Keep it up! I can't wait for the next one.
24 Page 1 2 Next »