for Star Wars: Lights of the Force

3/8/2018 c1 Darkmystery1
Hi this is an amazing start. I really hope you continue this story.
10/11/2017 c1 The fan
Please do continue. This was very enjoyable read. I don't normally read anything starwars, but I am a zelda fan. If you can please continue to write. I would love to read more.
8/22/2017 c1 ChameleonGiant
To be honest, I'm a little new to the star wars fandom. I can only say I know what I know about it because The Clone Wars animated series did a good job at filling me in haha. Oddly enough, it was your author's note that prompted me to try this story out. It took me a moment to get into it, but by the second half or so I was pretty focused on finding out what was happening.

This is an intriguing beginning. I'm already liking where this is going. Honestly I can only imagine how big and immersive this is gonna get considering how intricate the Star Wars AND the Legend of Zelda Universe is. I'm already happy to see Gahirahim mentioned, as well as Fi! It would be cool if she could create a hologram of her full body (I can't quite remember if a drone looks kinda like R2 or a little more like a flying saucer). That and I'm already noticing some Breath of the wild tech being inserted, if I'm not mistaken. Either way, it's a nice touch! :D

Good job! I'm excited to see what comes next!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service