for Miraculous Tigerlily

4/20/2018 c1 paz
its ok but u spelled CAT noir wrong. u spelled it as CHAT noir. also i prefer the name paws or stripes for the tiger kwami. also try to get "flo" into the story more. she needs something new.
8/7/2017 c1 Gabbie
You need to work on the structure. There a numerous sentences that lack proper spacing, capitlization, and transition. The entire writing looks more of a stage script more than a novel-like-piece. Though, the starting paragraph is quite alright.

The summary contains unnecessary capitlization and commas. It could be corrected as "A new home, a new school, and with new abilities. This is not what Florence Petit expected". If you were to say "new powers", it would suggest the character had already has powers before being granted new abilities.

The fact that you suggested in the forst paragraph that the Miraculous' only benefit humans sort of confuses me. I know you wrote it that way, but it is just my opinion. I think it should benefit the world and the life in it.

(August 8, 2017)
7/11/2017 c3 5carmen12053
Its very creative. Trying working on sentence structure tho
7/10/2017 c3 9ChojisGirl
Loving the story so far. Would love to see more Adrien/Cat Noir x OC stories though.