FanFiction.Net
for That Special someone

6/25/2022 c4 Elishiva
I’m so impressed, you did great! I love all the detail you put into describing how Raven is feeling!
6/25/2022 c2 Elishiva
Hey girl, I’m super impressed with you story, it’s very enjoyable to read. I am a type of person who loves detail and descriptions, so when I read those in your story, it’s like being there yourself. Keep up the amazing work!
4/4/2021 c5 anonymus
Type your review here. I just want to say that i love the fanfic but i want you to continue the story PLEASE and thanks for writing
12/21/2020 c5 1Lolster11
please post more of this. this story is great!
8/8/2020 c5 Guest
I love this please update soon
8/3/2020 c5 Guest
right. i like the story but it gets a little weird after a while due to large paragraphs. i thik seperating your paragraphs into lines of five at most will make it easier.
-Sora
7/31/2020 c5 derekctomlinson
great story raven smirking at her boyfriend beastboy garfield mark logan you need to learn when to back off
7/1/2020 c4 derekctomlinson
beastboy saying to his girlfriend raven nope your destiny is to be with me
3/13/2020 c1 Guest
Both raven and beast boy are falling in love
3/13/2020 c3 Guest
Raven does not deserve soo much pain
10/17/2018 c1 Crazyala16
I love the description you put in can almost smell it and feel it
7/17/2018 c2 dld51
This could be a very interesting story. Please update soon.
7/7/2018 c2 Eris
That is a very fascinating and exciting story. Please update soon.
11/18/2017 c1 motorbikes
awww I actually like this. I really like how you brought us into the story that was really nice. good job
9/28/2017 c1 yash prasad
It was a really very good poem. In the first paragraph it was really so sad for him that the people ignored in our life also
Someone ignore us we feel very at the night beastboy was not able to sleep because of her dream in his mind was disturbing him when he saw in the alarm clock it was 2:17 then he thought only 4 hrs is left if he will not sleep then he will be late for trainning then he slept. Then it was 5:20 when Raven woked up and freashened up it was 5:40 when he went on the roof for he heard a footstep it was very heavy but she focused on meditation . Then beastboy wokeup and
he was not able to asleep because of the dream he had from the last three night.
26 Page 1 2 Next »