FanFiction.Net
for Of Shadows and Hopes

3/7/2020 c32 Nixramor
Huumm, Now That is a good comparison.
3/7/2020 c19 Nixramor
Makes sense, though to my mind only in halves. True, she had to appear strong to rule for so many centuries, but still, perseverance can measure up only so much.
3/7/2020 c18 Nixramor
Notes: *Throws things at fandoms expecting it won't be lost to the void*
Good thing my Medium is currently in the Void then.
3/7/2020 c15 Nixramor
But it was a promise, not a Deal, exactly? Hmm, then again I don't know this Verse's rules.
Tra la la, Sometimes, promises are more dangerous then Deals can ever be.
She believed Wilson was lying about his humanity, reasonable assumption I suppose.
3/7/2020 c12 Nixramor
(Notes) I deduced that from all the sass. Did Maxwell adjust the way Infinite Knowledge integrates with Mindscapes? My friend Alcor the Dreambender had to put up with frequent 'Info Dumps' (At least in the beginning of his demon-hood) a particularly painful incident involved Sol burning out the Earth...
3/6/2020 c10 Nixramor
Nah, Ocs are fine if you do it subtly/naturally, though, this was more of a plot device.
3/19/2018 c36 25Bee-Knee
Ahhh wow, I just love your characterization of Wilson! Things just get better and better by the chapter!
1/20/2018 c33 A
One I still think that this should be in crossovers

Two Wilson is not being as reasonable as he thinks he is being I can't help but feel that Undyne has a point about him
1/14/2018 c1 A
First the story it is so far interesting but you know things like "this" when people talked would really help reading this batter and should this fic be in crossovers?
1/14/2018 c33 sagfgfgd
Yes, an update! I can't wait till things go crazy again!
9/15/2017 c25 l-Alma-I
Nice story. Wow, you've really been pouring your heart and soul out into this. 40,000 words!? Congrats. Keep up the good work.
8/7/2017 c20 Sarah
I love these new chapters. LOVE them. Not as in level of violence. I hope you write more.
7/22/2017 c1 Sarah
This is the best fanfic that I've read yet.