for A World Above

12/31/2017 c13 29GuardianAngel1234567
Skyla ;) Glandmane jerk
12/30/2017 c12 dlewis53
This was a pretty decent chapter.

The whole scene between Gale and Blackthorn was pretty cute, especially when Blackthorn played along with Gale being a "new recruit". Also, I'm glad you included Blackthorn as the leader of the deer forces; he was the saving grace of the deer in the comics. Finally, it seems you're on your way to creating a new ship between him and Skyla...

As for Gladmane, he continues to be incredibly suspicious; his story about how he got the gem seems somewhat vague, and the deer clearly are not fond of working for him. All in all, there's definitely something shady with that guy, and I hope Discord doesn't wind up in TOO much trouble trying to get that necklace.

Finally, with the stuff in Paraddock, that was a pretty neat rescue operation, and I'm still not sure how to feel about Silver Tongue.

All in all, a good chapter, and I look forward to what happens next.
12/30/2017 c11 James Birdsong
Nice chapters
12/28/2017 c10 dlewis53
This was a pretty decent chapter.

I'll admit, I was a bit disappointed that we didn't quite meet Captain Hoof, especially since this one's apparently a pirate parrot...which makes me wonder if a certain movie character will be showing up.

Otherwise, Silver Tongue seems like a relatively decent guy (despite who his dad is), but we'll see how long that lasts, though hopefully Mischief's jealousy won't get too far out of hand (I wasn't particularly fond of the last time that happened in this series).

Finally, Foxhelm seems like a cool guy; I hope we see more of him.

Overall, this seemed like a decent chapter, though I hope we meet Captain Hoof soon.
12/18/2017 c9 dlewis53
Huzzah, another update!

Nice to see the Canterlot sisters and their husbands (sans Discord) reach Maris; I'm a little interested to see what happens next.

However, the real meat of this chapter was the stuff in Paraddock; at first, I thought that the whole "Pony Pan" thing was essentially going to be similar to Sky and Vapor's situation in the show, where it turns out to be a lie by Vapor, but I'm honestly glad it didn't go that route; the idea of them basically carrying on a torch of sorts from previous "Pony Pans" (and that Pony Pan was real at one point and inspired the fictional version of the story, as well as the others inspiring their own versions) was a pretty neat bit of world-building. Overall, I'm really enjoying the stuff on Paraddock and how it really is the pony version of Neverland. Also, congrats to Sky and Vapor for getting married at some point.

Speaking of Neverland, though, I'm definitely interested in meeting Captain Hoof in the next chapter or two.

Overall, this was another good chapter, and I eagerly anticipate the next update!
11/13/2017 c8 Abbie51304
I loved this chapter! It was really good! Can't wait for more!
11/12/2017 c8 dlewis53
Yay, another update!

This was a pretty good chapter; It was pretty funny that Discord was making the guards drag his flying chariot, and Las Pegasus looks just as good as it did in the show. I'm curious as to what that bat-pony's role is going to be, and as for the deer, as long as their more likable than they were in the comics, then I'll be good!

As for the stuff on Paraddock (which, after this chapter, may as well be the Equestrian equivalent of Neverland), it was pretty exciting; the flying spider-monkeys were a neat idea, and I was honestly starting to think Gabby would never appear in the RCF series; that was an absolute treat, plus it was cool that she found the kids and became the "Lost Colts". Speaking of "Peter Pan" references, I honestly didn't realize that "Pony Pan" and "Windy" were actually Sky Stinger and Vapor Trai until you flat out said it; that was also a neat addition, though now I'm curious what their story is.

Overall, this was a pretty good chapter I can't wait to see what happens next!
10/12/2017 c7 dlewis53
Glad to finally have an update for this story!

Discord's scene was mildly amusing, and I'm still pretty suspicious of Gladmane.

Otherwise, the main meat of this chapter (seeing Paraddock for the first time) was pretty neat; it looks like an interesting place, with talking flowers and apparently Crystal Fairies (though I feel like in universe them having a Crystal Heart would get confusing). Overall, the place seems interesting so far and I can't wait to see more of it!

Finally, as for the song, I guess it works for the group traveling through the land, though after listening to the song itself, I think it's just kind of okay.

Overall, a pretty good chapter!
9/18/2017 c6 Guest
come on it's been a month update update
8/19/2017 c6 dlewis53
This was a pretty good chapter.

The song between Flurry and Mischief was pretty nice, and it was interesting to gain a piece of Mischief's past, namely that he survived the blizzard by being teleported to Paraddock, as well as meeting the purple creature (I have a pretty good feeling who that is, but I'll wait for the reveal).

Also, it's good that the ponies have a solid game plan, and it's cool that everyone (the Canterlot sisters and husbands, the children and their husbands, as well as the Guardians) are getting things to do in the story.

Finally, I can't help but think that Discord is capable of being summoned by the Map is a nod towards what happened in today's episode, and it's a good thing he's being summoned to Las Pegasus, since he's been wanting to investigate Gladmane.

Overall, looking forward to what happens next!
8/9/2017 c5 Abbie51304
This was awesome! I've been waiting for this to update, and when I saw it was, I read it imedatly.
8/8/2017 c5 dlewis53
This was a decent chapter. Even though I'm not that familiar with the songs from "Phantom of the Opera" (except for "Music of the Night"), I was still able to follow what was going on. Also, I feel like this Dandy guy is going to be a red herring of sorts and that Gladmane knows more about what's going on than he lets on, but only time will tell. Either way, I'm interested to see what will happen when the Guardians go to Prance, and I'm also curious how Zealot fits into this.
7/10/2017 c2 Abbie51304
I just watched Zootopia with my cousin, and now I get the refrance!
7/9/2017 c4 Guest
Good Chapter!

Ooh, Gladmane's in this story! I like this! And it seems he has a mystery that Discord's going to try and solve...I like that too!

It was pretty interesting meeting all the grand-kids.

And thus the mystery of Paraddock truly begins.

Overall, these are some pretty interesting mysteries!
7/1/2017 c3 Guest
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
19 Page 1 2 Next »