for The Most Chaotic Date Ever!

6/19 c1 INFUSCATE
Seriously, this is amazing! Although I did notice several errors. However, around the middle part of the story, I began to feel like I had lost control. (Around the part where Celestia was trying to confess) From then on, the story seemed to spiral onwards into sheer insanity, before kind of reeling itself in towards the end.

All in all, characters were on point (except for a few which I've mentioned.), although I would've split the dream and the confession into two chapters, a "prologue" and "chapter one" perhaps? Also, Applejack eavesdropping seems totally out of character, the same could probably be said for Rainbow, given what elements they represent.

So, good luck with your story, and good luck with this "big project"!

-INFUSCATE-
6/19 c1 18Lilly The Omega Wolf
As much as getting together stories can be good, I like ones that explore deeper into the relationship far more. This kinda looks like it fits the bill, especially now that they are a couple. Its going to be fun seeing their first steps together and beyond.

I enjoyed this chapter greatly. Discord gave what I felt was the perfect answer to Celestia with starting a food fight. 10/10 for that idea.
6/18 c1 31Britt30
Ah! I was so happy to get the notification for this story! And wasn't this chapter relatable: Celestia and Luna interactions, Discord immediately teleporting away, he and Fluttershy with the ice cream. It was great. Really, really enjoyed it! Good luck with your project!
6/18 c1 23The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i
Whoa, and this is just the start? This is gonna be good! :D :D :D
6/18 c1 3The Deimos Anomaly
OHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIT SHE'S BACK WITH A SEQUELLLLLLL

Quite the explosive start too!
6/18 c1 6ST4RSK1MM3R
HEL YUS SEQUEL DIS GON B GUD
My only complaint is that the chapter is too long for a first chapter, you should have cut it off either when Discord arrived or when they kissed, as first chapters are really only for setting up the story.
Other than that, looks good!

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top