for Complaints

6/19/2017 c1 11The Inspectre
Yaaaaay! Inspectre approves. Inspectre also never said any such thing and if he did he was joking.

But it was good fluff. I don't see why people would want to kill off poor Cicero he's hilarious! And one of the best stealth Followers. Him w/ my Deadric bow and Dagger wreck. Might upgrade him to a Dragonplate one. Or if I can somehow scheme my way into Dawnguard and get those upgraded crossbows because I didn't know where the point of no return was..
Srsly. Me with Bound Bow, two Bonemen, and Cicero? Enemies pincushions

But yeah Noice fluffs. Once again nailed Cicero's character. Hey next you should like do RWBY fluff. Or any RWBY stuff really. I wanna see more of your OCs!
6/19/2017 c1 4Vahditar
This was sweet and fluffy and cute little madness, certainly. Not overdoing it, just the perfect amount.
I think you handled Cicero's personality, his craziness more precisely, very nicely and Katrinna seemed like a good character too. Their relationship seems like a nicely balanced one with madness, caring and loving and killing.

Very nice short story, very good job. I'll check your other Elder Scrolls stories with interest.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service