for A Dance of Death

7/30 c16 Adoniskun
Update please bro :(
7/29 c16 SkyArk
Sooooo, how’s that next chapter comin along
12/20/2020 c16 3W1rath56
I know this is probably dead but Im confused. Why are you setting Neptune up to be an asshole if the pairing isn’t Weiss x Jaune? Im not complaining or anything Im just confused why you would paint him out to be jealous and stuff for no reason. It led nowhere. Also I feel like this turns into a slice of life a little too much with the romance and crap being a big part of it. Why would they kick Neptune out for cheating on Weiss? Like okay, it was wrong but I wouldn’t leave him to the wolves for something that petty. This is a zombie apocalypse, not a romance story that should not have happened.
9/30/2018 c16 Guest
Well that's a shame but I understand your reason for taking a break.
9/25/2018 c15 1KyleVindicate13
Ok, seriously I think that the Neptune being jealous of Jaune should not have gone to this degree. For what we know him and Weiss were dating for a period of time before the infection started, so I would believe that he would have way more trust in her especially since he knew that she hated him before. I am just having a hard time believing that Neptune would have done the things he did just because Jaune was spending more time with Weiss, and not only since he knew that he was interested in Pyrrha.
9/25/2018 c10 KyleVindicate13
Ok, seriously all I have to say about the main group these past two chapters is what the actual fuck?! I mean do you have something against Neptune? I mean seriously there was no setup to this, and they just kicked him out without him defending himself, and Sun even voted against him without hearing his side of things. I seriously think that Neptune would not have tried to do anything with those girls. Other than that I think you have done a good job so far.
9/5/2018 c3 Alex TF
poor Jaune. He keeps ñoosing family
9/5/2018 c2 Alex TF
Holy shit dude, you really don’t pull any punches. Killing characters has always been kinda “taboo” in fanfiction. We come here looking for stories and tales about series, movies, or books we like. Looking for something to make us laugh, to smile too, to read. This stories are often filled with the proverbial “Mary Sue” characters and events. We get a main character, a protagonist, someone we can identify on some level, and see them go through their “lives”. Improving, training, wining, always having the best of everything in a way. Harems are aplenty, and any challenge they face is overcome, and, if the story is actually finished, they get a happy ending. Don’t get me wrong, in a way I like this stories. They are part of the reason I’ve been in fanfiction for more than 7 years. We all want something more. But it gets kinda tedious, and boring, seeing a perfect story. So, when I actually stumble upon one that have some twists, I appreciate them. You’re keeping a good pace with the development. Don’t rush it, and keep up the good work.
9/4/2018 c1 Alex TF
Danm. I have been looking for a rwby/zombie themed fanfiction. And then I stumble upon this gem. Pretty nice plot development, keep up the good work.
8/29/2018 c15 Guest
Damn it man, just take Jaune and smush his face between Pyrrha's thighs already stop cock teasing us with Lemon.
8/26/2018 c14 35Vahn
Wait did you retcon chapter 13 with 14? I ask because the story flow feel very different and not to mention you spent waaaaaay to much words describing everything for all of chapter 13 for it to even feel dream like.

I mean i wasn't happy with that direction but it felt... Right? But now it feels as if after all that pathos and him being "broken" jaune waving it off as a bad dream in this chapters not only feela odd but reads oddly as well.
7/28/2018 c1 insanityhellfire
really
7/1/2018 c14 Guest
Thank god the last chapter didn't actually happen I wouldn't know what to do if Jaune was left broken like that.
7/1/2018 c14 Guest
Last chapter had me scared for the haracters. A massive sigh of relief for it being a nightmare
6/30/2018 c14 chouritsushi
Good chapter, and I'm glad i stuck around. I was mighty pissed at the last one, even though I KNEW it was a hallucination or something. Everyone did die after all, but hey, they got better. lol.

Thanks for the chapter!