for Culpabilité

12/18/2018 c12 M
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't abandon this story. It has soo much room to grow. I love the story so far and the way you write. You have given Erik the perfect characteristics. I just discovered your story and flew through the chapters. Please write more and continue this story.
12/15/2018 c12 Guest
OMG NOOO
PLEASEEE DON'T ABANDON THIS FIC YET
I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH
YOU'RE A WONDERFUL WRITER AND ILY 3
11/26/2018 c11 april1234
I'm hoping she accepts his offer and falls in love again !
9/17/2018 c11 Billo'sbill
oh please continue! this is a masterpiece and I am left with a cliffhanger and now in a bad mood because of it.
9/17/2018 c8 Billo'sbill
if Roaul has the drinking problem then i don't care (i am not a Raoul fan)
9/17/2018 c7 Billo'sbill
great story, I love it but don't let Erik have a drinking problem (it makes the story too sad)
8/15/2018 c11 17MagicalMysteryPhantom
This is really well-written! I enjoyed it a lot. I understand your begging for reviews, btw. I always feel crushed when something I put a lot of work into doesn't get a response.
Please write more! I wanna know what happens!
7/21/2018 c11 Hiiii
This is really good!
7/4/2018 c11 Guest
Yeah update. I apologize I forgot to review last chapter.
7/4/2018 c11 15Gustave Daae Y
Another great chapter. I was really happy to see an update today after I read through all of it this morning
7/4/2018 c10 Guest
Please update soon! I suggest listening to the music from the American tour of LND for inspiration. I absolutely adore what they did to "the beauty underneath".
6/12/2018 c10 Billo'sbill
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! this is great, probably one the greatest stories ever!
6/5/2018 c10 Bill
You have to get Erik and Christine back together, Christine should find Erik in this next chapter (which I can't wait for) they should talk or something...I don't know... You and your writing ingeniousness can think of something better
6/5/2018 c10 Bill
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! How could you do this to me! please continue, when you are ready of course, you are amazing! thank you.
5/31/2018 c10 3CoatNTails
Nadir! :D Eeeeeee!
I can't wait to find out what Erik has been up to... looking forward to the next chapter.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »