for Open Books and Closed Doors

1/17 c6 wswpub
This was very good. I could of read a few more chapters. Thanks.
7/6/2020 c6 8MadeofLove14
Lovely story! I adore the "5 times..." trope and you wrote it excellently. Absolute pleasure to read!
4/7/2020 c3 1KatK91
Thank you for the laugh. I liked the way the bridge crew messed with Kirk. He took it as intended as good natured fun. It was a nice way to show the professional & personal relationship they share. I liked the way he put the Klingons in their place before giving in to personal injuries. However, the ending where Spock loudly announced “Captain on the bridge” and Kirk’s reaction was a laugh out loud moment. Priceless. Thanks for that.
11/29/2019 c6 5Whovianeverlark17
This is amazing and hilarious and I love it
10/21/2019 c3 7tanseynz
I never forget this chapter, simply because of the last six lines. Perfect!
6/13/2019 c6 Singer Sira
You have captured everyone perfectly. Great story.
2/1/2019 c3 63BrokenKestral
Again-this is excellent. The crew interactions, the family bonds you are able to convey, and the way you intersperse humour and angst without lessening either, takes a great deal of skill. Well done.
1/4/2019 c6 angeliena
Fucking love you’re stories!
4/25/2018 c6 19AmandaBaker852
Thank you for a wonderful story.
4/20/2018 c6 2Cassandra392
This is great! Thanks for writing. You really captured the flavor of the characters (either as they are, or as I wish they were).
12/7/2017 c6 Anij
Thank you very much. I like your style. You have adventure an fun. I love the way you write about them. Captain on the bridge. :)
10/14/2017 c3 20fireicewriter42
This was on Tumblr! The thing, where they fight to yell Captain on the Bridge first, and you actually put it into a fic, you BLESSED SOUL. I love it.
9/26/2017 c6 9Heather Snow
Love how your characters come alive.
9/26/2017 c4 Heather Snow
This reminds me a lot of Spock's reaction to Kirk's death at the end of Amok Time. I really liked this.
9/26/2017 c1 Heather Snow
I can definitely see this Kirk acting like this. He's so messed up by Tarsus and the rest of his childhood. Loved how the truth came out.
117 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »