for Remember

11/10/2017 c1 8Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom
This is great! My only question is how did Fear handle finding out that earthquakes aren't a myth?
8/20/2017 c1 Penny Shauger
Awww! Great job writing this story! So cute! This totally goes on my list of stories to print out. Great job, girl! Keep writing!
Penny
P.S., how much did you cry during Inside Out?
7/13/2017 c1 18Svinorita
Awesome work! You have a really nice writing style that makes the story flow and I think you were spot on with expressing the Emotions. Keep on making great stories like this!

Svinorita
6/29/2017 c1 38Justin Bonesteel
I like this since it's the second anniversary of "Inside Out", plus everyone is in character! I also liked how the Emotions reminisced about the good and bad times when they moved to San Francisco. My most favorite part of this story is when Riley went out for ice cream with her parents and friends.

Once again, happy second anniversary to "Inside Out"!
6/26/2017 c1 2dreaminglittlestar
Aww my heart, this is absolutely adorable! I can't believe Inside Out is already two years old!
6/22/2017 c1 2Tripledent
I think you did a great job nailing how all the different characters would be. Riley not wanting to be called Monkey anymore is what I'd expect from a teen. Disgust seems to forget that Anger's plan went ahead via a vote, but that's typical "don't blame me" behaviour. Disney Pixar need to hurry up and make a sequel RIGHT NOW! I'd love it if one day Anger realised how bad it would be if Fear wasn't around anymore, although once again that wouldn't be a good situation for Riley...
6/21/2017 c1 6lordhaxsupreme
Thank you for such a wonderful story for while I'm at college. I had forgotten that it was the two year anniversary. TWO YEARS! I was watching Inside Out again the other day and I still love it, and that's why I still love writing stories about it when I get the chance.

I think that I should congratulate you on such a fantastic short, I hope that you do more. Thanks again!
6/20/2017 c1 5Orangebird124
Holy cow, ponystoriesandothers! Thank you so much for writing this one-shot for me! I loved the way you wrote it and it was very well-written! Everyone was in character the whole time and this has been the best 2nd anniversary ever! I liked how the Emotions were reminiscing about the good and bad times when they first moved to San Francisco. My God, time has flung by and I can't believe how successful that movie turned out to be! I also loved it when Riley went out to get some ice cream with her friends and her parents. Keep up the great work with all of your other stories! :)

Please don't delete the "WyR" story, because if you do, then I'm gonna cry. :( I'm sure that maybe one day you'll change your mind and write for the "Inside Out" fandom again since it has over five hundred stories. Remember, don't give up writing and once again, happy 2nd anniversary to "Inside Out"!
6/20/2017 c1 20HollyAnne1084
Holy goodness, 10/10 bro! This request was perfect! This was actually the best story that I've read in a long time. :) OB really did a creative request, huh? But most of all, this one-shot is creative. Great job mate! Oh, and I'll hurt you if you delete WyR. Nah, jk. XD