for Harry Potter and a Warm Night Between

12/29/2020 c1 3Zandaino-Nova-Ari
I don’t think I’ve ever been so disappointed with a story in my life
12/13/2018 c5 Crescent Glaive
This is an interesting, if a bit confusing fic at times.
For some reason i feel lost at times... Might be due the confusing aspect i feel at times...
9/12/2018 c5 alaskan-dracolych
This premise is freaking cool. Stop looking as they are nonmagical... heh, white the loophole. And the way they go about things... beautiful.
7/21/2018 c5 Navn Ukjent
Not a bad fic so far, even if it's a bit too disjointed.
7/8/2018 c5 2Rogue15
This is totally different than anything I have seen before and I am loving it. The Guild has to look really odd to outsiders at this point.

Wondering if they could of just split their organization in two. Assassins officially "retire" and take residence in their base they acquired and the public face of the Spacy moves forward.
6/29/2018 c5 dragonnargus
A new chapter! I didn't think there would be any after so long but great awesome! The story formatting is still somewhat confusing to me, and I'm still not sure what's U.N. Spacey short for our why is that name. But it's offseted by rarity of this style and setting, so ill eagerly await for next one!
1/17/2018 c1 Guest
This is mess.
7/10/2017 c3 dragonnargus
Am interesting take on a story, for sure. I'm still left wondering however, if the wizarding world exist in this universe? Because surely someone would have noticed them by now, what with how openly they operate.
7/9/2017 c4 The Shadows Mistress
enjoying the tale
6/27/2017 c2 1DesertSandBox
while I do like this story is getting hard to follow along with which characters are which
6/27/2017 c1 mckertis
This is not a story. This is a few pages of mostly random text.