for I'll Keep You My Dirty Little Secret

5/28 c10 Bechloe1105
Update!
7/6/2019 c10 4Jody1990
I really liked this fix, it’s a shame to finish it there x
3/5/2019 c10 8MxRight
I would love for you to continue this story! It’s different than most stories I’ve read and I’m enjoying the dynamic of the characters and the slight role reversal. Usually Beca is the more closed off one, but with Chloe in that role...it just adds a new level to all of it. Keep writing!
9/16/2018 c1 Michelle Guevara
I was just wondering if there were gonna be more chapters.
7/24/2018 c10 4evatomboy
Why no more chapters?
6/19/2018 c10 2450 Shades of Pitch Perfect
I'm sad that Chloe is cutting. She is such a beautiful soul. Luke will pay for the way he's hurt her!

Glad to see Beca reading up on it so she approach Chloe.
6/14/2018 c10 Guest
Glad to have to back :) loved this chapter, can't wait for the next
-Hammo
6/14/2018 c10 Feelingshere
oh my god, this was so good! thank you so much for updating, I honestly got scared you wouldn't and I need to know how it ends
4/30/2018 c9 SharonE
Are you going to continue this? It is really good. And Jesse and Aubrey are getting good a couple?
4/9/2018 c9 Feelingshere
oh my god, this is such a painful and wonderful story
3/31/2018 c9 Michelle Guevara
Such a good story. I just would like to know is there gonna be more.
12/16/2017 c9 Guest
Omg Chloe :'(
My heart hurts for her. She is so messed up. Ugh i hate Luke so much. Please let her heal before jumping into relationship with Beca. My babies deserve happiness.

Please let Jesse and Aubrey be together. He was so nice to the girls.
10/9/2017 c9 Guest
Nooo :’O
10/3/2017 c9 50 Shades of Pitch Perfect
Woah! Didn't see that coming. So glad they were there went Luke showed up. Thank God Jesse got him!

Can't imagine what's going through Beca's mind. That's so sad Chloe would cut herself :(

Looking forward to the next chapter.
10/2/2017 c9 PitchFreakTrash
Crap crap crap crap crap crap
MY BABY CHLOE!
What’s Beca going to do?! She needs to talk to Chloe about this, even if it’s going to be hard but seriously, I really hope she doesn’t hold the conversation until the end or idk oh geeeez. Amazing story...
121 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »