for I'll Keep You My Dirty Little Secret

8/10/2017 c8 Jen
So beautiful chapter. I was thinking that maybe Jesse could find love again, *cough Aubrey *cough.
I'm glad Beca and him talk about everything, Jeca will always work better as bestfriends, it's inevitable :)
8/10/2017 c8 PitchFreakTrash
Freaking cuties.
7/29/2017 c7 2450 Shades of Pitch Perfect
I'm glad Luke couldn't get a hold of Chloe. Happy that Jesse seen the light of how he made Beca feel in the marriage. He's such a great guy. Let him go after Luke!
7/29/2017 c7 Jen
I'm a Jaubrey shiper, so I support the idea of Aubrey being in this, love her with Jesse. And I hope Luke doesn't get to Chloe, Beca has to protect her and maybe Jesse can help her too
7/28/2017 c7 PitchFreakTrash
Oh shit, I think I'm falling in love with this fanfic.
7/24/2017 c7 15RJRMovieFan
Glad you made Jesse a stand up guy. I was wondering if you would have him see the kiss. I hope Luke doesn't get ahold of Chloe, though I do hope there's a scene where she stands up to the bully.
Also, filing charges against Luke would be a nice start.
7/24/2017 c6 RJRMovieFan
Wow, lots of revelations in this chapter. The skin writing was sweet and sensual, and I wish I had thought of it. Very cool way to have Beca admit her love.
7/24/2017 c7 malexfaith
Sweet chapter. As much as I love BeChloe it's always nice to read a supporting Jesse. Thanks heaps for sharing
7/23/2017 c7 Guest
Jesse is such a sweet guy, I hope he and Beca keep staying together, I mean as friends, and he could help Chloe too 'cause Luke is soo crazy.
7/23/2017 c1 5GoesOnAndOn
Oh my god finally jesse
7/23/2017 c7 Courtney
I'm glad that you made Jesse handle it like that, I do hope he stays in their lives and to be there for the both of them as well as finding love himself. Maybe even bring Aubrey in and have Jesse and Aubrey fall in love.
7/23/2017 c7 Reader
Jesse handled that surprising well...Luke on the other hand I still hate that he's in the picture but LOVING THE BECHLOE! Get married already ;)
7/23/2017 c7 Gueat
JESSE SIGNED THE PAPERS! Beca and Chloe can be happy together AND GET LUKE ARRESTED OR SOMETHING! My heart melted when beca drove Chloe to work
7/23/2017 c7 30jalex1
I'm actually amazed at how willing Jesse was to do sign becas divorce papers. I'm hoping Luke doesn't find out about beca and Chloe because his reaction could be scary! Amazing update please more!
7/22/2017 c6 Guest
hoping you'll update soon, it's taking so long :(
121 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »