for I'll Keep You My Dirty Little Secret

7/20/2017 c6 Guest
Please update! :)
7/16/2017 c1 15RJRMovieFan
Oh. My. God! What an awkward situation! But what a great setup! There's so much potential in this story.
I'm so excited to read where you take this story. .
7/16/2017 c6 2450 Shades of Pitch Perfect
Oh shit! What a great chapter. I enjoyed the little game the girls played. And I totally 'awwwed' at the I love you scribble on Chloe's belly.

Talk about awkward! To have an argument in front of your guest... then blurting out being in love with someone else.

Can't imagine what is going through Chloe's mind. How the hell is Jesse going to react when he finds out it Chloe that Beca is in love with.

Please update soon.
7/14/2017 c6 2Yoyo24
CHILLS DUDE CHILLS
7/14/2017 c6 Guest
OHHHHHHHH! Can't wait to see how Jesse reacts to that. He's kinda controlling and possessive so I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't sign it
7/13/2017 c6 7Lasleonas007
Yeeeeeesssssss
7/13/2017 c6 30jalex1
Omg amazing chapter! Didn't see beca cracking and saying she was in love someone else! Update soon!
7/13/2017 c6 Guest
cats out of the bag now will beca say it's Chloe?!
7/13/2017 c6 MushroomHater
Ohhhhh ready for some Bechloe . Keep up the updates
7/13/2017 c6 12BrittneyJ2020
Awe damn... shit just got real! Please update soon. Loving this story!
7/13/2017 c6 Guest
Boom! Go Beca! I really hope Jesse will understand, she is a good guy, please don't make him the bad guy here, he just fell in love with the wrong person. And yay for Bechloe, they are the cutest.
7/10/2017 c5 Guest
Please update? :)
7/7/2017 c5 malexfaith
Sad to see, but can't wait to see Luke get the biggest arse whooping... or more. Thanks heaps for sharing
7/6/2017 c5 2450 Shades of Pitch Perfect
This is so damn good! I hate the abuse that Chloe is going through and I'm so glad Beca was there to protect her.

It feels a bit strange how Beca is cheating, maybe she can separate from Jesse first. I wonder how Jesse is going to react when Beca tells him what Luke has done to Chloe.

Keep going!
7/5/2017 c5 2Yoyo24
Such a great chapter my dude :)
121 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »