for Jones Family Moments

11/1/2017 c20 Grace
Aw lovely :) haha Killian. Can we get some more family moments/events like a sailing trip or just some jones family cuteness! I imagine they'll wait longer to tell Charlotte. I definitely wasn't happy to be getting another sibling but i'm sure Charlotte will be nicer about it lol.
10/29/2017 c20 Guest
Good read. Enjoyed the last paragraph with Whale sacrificing some of his lunch hour time so that Emma and Killian can listen to the baby's heartbeat. Also wanted to mentioned that I loved the previous chapter with Charlotte taking care of Emma! Very sweet.
10/29/2017 c20 LizPotter17
I truly enjoy your CaptainSwan one-shots! I hope you keep writing them, cause they make me happy! I especially love seeing Killian as a Dad (the adorableness!) Keep posting !
10/27/2017 c20 2Lanafan7151977
I loved this chapter.
10/26/2017 c20 26oncer4life11
Aww very sweet. Loved it.
10/24/2017 c19 Grace
Aw Charlotte taking care of her mummy! So cute
10/19/2017 c19 Guest
I just binge read this whole thing and I love it so much! You kept my interest the whole time and followed characterization pretty well! Im so excited for baby number 2!
10/18/2017 c19 2Lanafan7151977
I really loved this it was so sweet.
10/17/2017 c19 26oncer4life11
OMG this was so sweet and cute. Such a sweet mommy Emma chapter, she can't wait to have two little cuddle buddies. Loved it, Charlotte rubbing her back, like she does her, and wanting Emma to stay with her cause she gets to stay with her mom when she doesn't feel good. Amazing chapter.
10/17/2017 c18 Guest
More more please :)
10/14/2017 c18 Grace
Aw so cute! I forget how tiny charlotte is the poor thing. Aw a new arrival. How will little charlotte take the news? Any more adventures before number 2 arrives?
10/14/2017 c18 PopPotter777
yay! another baby! CaptainSwan babies are the best! Is it gonna be a boy or another girl? I would love to see them have a boy!
10/14/2017 c16 PopPotter777
All these chapters make me wish I really lived in Storybrooke! That should be a goal of mine when i finish college - move to Storybrooke. Who's with me?
10/14/2017 c15 PopPotter777
Harry Potter is AWESOME, isn't it? I was (still am) part of the HP Generation that were the same age as him when he entered Hogwarts and the same age when he left. It taught me a lot of things - how to treat other people, be honest, be different - that kind of stuff. I can truly say it changed my life for the better.
Have you have your iron levels checked? I used to be tired all the time until I found out I have iron deficiency anemia (vegetarian). The best iron supplements i use are called 'iron glycinate' and it is very gentle on the stomach.
10/14/2017 c10 PopPotter777
i had a feeling that Killian was going to get the chicken pox after that last chapter. I can imagine him trying to use his hook to scratch himself :)
I had chicken pox on my first birthday (as my parents have said) and there must have been a lot scratching involved because i have several scars on my face and nose where they told me i scratched raw.
137 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »