for Only You

9/23/2017 c1 18Svinorita
Wow my friend! I've never read a Brickoli before and I gotta say I'm impressed! I never imagined that Anger would go to Fashion Island and actually have fun and that Anger and Disgust would kiss! You kept them in character really well and I really enjoyed this :)

I look forward to more of your great work :) Until next time bye!

Svinorita
6/27/2017 c1 2LilacPetals21
I love this purest sweetness! Thank you so much for writing this story Holly, it was really nice to read a new Anger x Disgust story. Don't you worry about the long wait, it totally worth it :)
6/23/2017 c1 1Tripledent
Great effort Holly! I can definitely relate to Anger when it comes to having to go around shopping for clothes, oh boy. But it ended up bringing Anger and Disgust together, which I bet neither of them was expecting.
6/22/2017 c1 6lordhaxsupreme
Cool cool! Well written once again. I've quite grown fond of ships as of late, and that's because of your amazing writing! Lovely!
6/21/2017 c1 5Orangebird124
Wow, Holly! You did a great job writing this Brickoli one-shot! I know I don't support this pairing, but I still enjoyed reading it. I was expecting Disgust to buy some dresses at Fashion Island, but it was still nice of her to look at it. I liked it when Anger was comforting her when she started to cry while he was trying to give her proof about him accepting her as Riley's main Emotion and when they kissed in the end. The title, "Only You" was perfect and creative! I'm really proud of you for supporting the "Inside Out" fandom and don't worry, you are doing magnificent, Holly!

If XxMoonlight AuraXx was reading this right now, she'd be very happy that you wrote this requested one-shot for her. Once again, I enjoyed reading this one-shot and I'm looking forward to reading the sequel to "Life After Death" real soon.
6/21/2017 c1 8WriterofBliss