for Exiles

2/20/2018 c3 Mal
Could you please update your Halloween and H.P. story already?
8/30/2017 c3 9oniforever
Wooo! This is one of the first fics where you actually hear about the Wizarding World after Harry's crossed dimensions, which I find wonderfully refreshing! I love your characterization of the HP cast, and I'm sure (though I'd have to watch Guardians or the Galaxy again to be sure) that your Marvel characters were wonderful too! This story is shaping up to be very interesting!
8/30/2017 c3 AMC
Nice to see a update, but I honestly had hoped now that Harry had jumped to the Marvel universe we wouldn't be seeing anymore of the HP verse. I much prefer to focus only on Harry finding himself in a new place with new people. (Not to mention the horror of a Ron/Hermione pairing...)
8/30/2017 c3 anja.quickert.9
:-)
8/30/2017 c3 Lazymanjones96
So I was really on board with this story but that was when I thought that harry jumping through the veil would be the last of the wizarding world. I honestly lost any interest I had when I read you were sending a rescue party. Don't know why I just did but it's a great idea and your writing is well done so I wish you good luck.
8/7/2017 c2 Guest
Hope they're more chapters to come in this wonderful story. Please continue.️
7/23/2017 c2 Guest
So will it continue? Interesting start. Hope there is more.
Tricia
7/11/2017 c2 mythrica
interesting beginning will look forward to your next installment
7/3/2017 c2 oniforever
Another awesome chapter! And poor Hermione, she's gonna have to explain where Harry went to everyone. And Starlord always makes things hilarious with his unending pop culture references!
7/1/2017 c2 victoria
this is so awesome please update again soon please.
7/1/2017 c2 1HallowedExistence
Love it! I can't wait to see where you take this story!
6/30/2017 c2 1Pushi19
Update please
6/30/2017 c1 Nazlican0462
J'attend la suite avec d'une fans française tombée en amour avec ton histoire
6/26/2017 c1 butter.fly.3.girl
If Harry jumped through just to follow Sirius dies that mean Sirius will also be in the new timeline? Although I just read another FF where Harry jumps through years later and finds Sirius with the avengers too... I like the start. Waiting for more.
6/25/2017 c1 ImaginativeFury
what the hell is sorinting?
21 Page 1 2 Next »