for Protecting my One!

7/17/2017 c9 Guest
Finally Rachel fighting back against Quinn. I really don't care for Rachel being so weak. She has always stood up to bullies especially when she had Finn by her side.
7/17/2017 c9 noro
More fantastic writing finchel always
7/16/2017 c7 14khazrn43
When did Finn get the package he took to det. Jackson? And what ring? Just a random or something more. Honor their tether! Remember our drummer!
7/16/2017 c8 Guest
What a romantic Finn is! Thank you for another update. Remembering bits of old story but the narrative is still the same. Waits for more.
7/16/2017 c1 playtime2507
So glad i finally got a chance to start reading this. I loved Finn telling Quinn of. That was awesome lol. Im enjoying this so far!
7/15/2017 c6 Bev beltz
Hi Carol .this fic is so good , mind you all your stories are well put together .and the sex is not crude . It is done in a loving way .cant wait for next chapter .so what is next on your finchel agenda . Can't wait for more of you fics .bev .
7/15/2017 c5 Bev beltz
Hi Carol . I don't know if I have read your first rendition of protecting my one or not .but I am liking this fic for sure . You make Quinn so evil .looks good on her doesn't it .lol.i am happy to get chapters 5 and 6 together to read , love it .cant wait to read 6 , then can't wait for chapter seven .thanks sweetie . Bev Beltz .
7/15/2017 c6 Guest
Now that is what I call a wonderful Finchel moment. I know Quinn is not going to stop her rein of terror but glad that she showed her true colors. Nice update. Another chapter soon, please.
7/15/2017 c6 noro
Keep up the amazing writing update asap
7/15/2017 c5 noro
More fantastic writing awesome work
7/14/2017 c4 Kedzie3238
Good chapter again! Looking forward to the sequel redo down the road.
7/13/2017 c4 Khazrn43
I was too lazy to sign in. Great as always. Will we hearing Rachel's POV too? More soon
Honor their tether! Remember our drummer!
7/11/2017 c4 noro
Another chapter well done update asap finchel always
7/8/2017 c3 5lefthandedrn
Good rewrite. Waiting for next chapter.
7/8/2017 c3 Kedzie3238