for Protecting my One!

7/6/2017 c3 noro
Excellent writing can't wait to read more please awesome writing update asap
7/6/2017 c3 14khazrn43
Awesomeness. Honor their tether! Remember our drummer!
7/4/2017 c2 noro
More fantastic writing awesome work update asap
7/1/2017 c2 Kedzie3238
Loving the rewrite ! I enjoyed it the first time though. Looking forward to more.
6/25/2017 c2 algold29
So glad to be reading another story from you, can't wait for more!
6/24/2017 c2 Thatonegleegirl
Please Continue!
6/24/2017 c2 Bev beltz
Hi Carol . Well I've read chapter two of protecting my one .how many chapters are you writing for this finchel fic .im glad Rachel finally woke up .o wonder if Quinn is going to give up on her malice and relentless hate for Rachel .i hope there are more chapters .thankyou . Bev Beltz .
6/24/2017 c2 Guest
I am happy that Quinn will finally pay for what she did to Rachel. Finn's devotion to Rachel was very touching. Waits for next chapter.
6/23/2017 c1 Bev beltz
Hi Carol. When was the original protecting my one written . I don't think I have read it before .i really like it how many chapters are in this fanfic. I have read pretty well all your finchel fics. Talk at ya later .hugs xoxo .
6/22/2017 c1 khazrn43
The bit where Finn over hears Artie and Shue. Does Rachel need a drummer or is she still in need of a drummer?

Love it just like the first time

Honor their tether! Remember our drummer!
6/22/2017 c1 Guest
Ooh so good. You are too tough on yourself. I think your stories are well written with lots of details that allow the readers inside the character's mind. However, I am interested in reading what you have in store for this rewrite. Looking forward to more.
41 « Prev Page 1 .. 3