for The Enticement

5/1 c16 5RMBiehl
One of the most beautiful Labyrinth stories I have read. I would have loved a sequel to it, but it's a great stand alone.
1/16 c16 9BowieQueen
Always a fave. It always gets me in the feels.
12/12/2020 c16 Ashley
Thank you so much for this story. I was quite scared and intimidated of how manipulative and calculuating Jareth was initially, and the Labyrinth scared me even more near the end, but this story pulled at both my heartstrings and my tear ducts. Thank you.
12/12/2020 c12 Ashley
"she slipped past the still sleeping Jareth" honey you should know by now that Jareth doesn't actually sleep XD
11/1/2020 c16 No Idea What to Name This
this is really good!
9/6/2020 c16 5rosesnblueberries
This is absolutely amazing!
9/1/2020 c16 Squidwardswife
Can some one find the smut scene? I cant find it anywhere
8/9/2020 c16 1melodiabeaupel
I heard a song recently that made me think of this fic. /bardic/titles-2/the-last-plantagenet/
7/6/2020 c16 44Kindle-the-Stars
I very much enjoyed reading this story, you are a talented writer!
7/3/2020 c5 Liv
Hehe I'm not sorry her and Jareth are going to be trapped together in a cabin because of a snow storm.
7/3/2020 c4 Liv
lol Sarah saying she doesn't need to guess at the size of his dick.
Uh oh to the iron poisoning. I do however love the excuse for them to be shut away in an isolated cabin together.
7/3/2020 c3 Liv
I'm not usually a fan of enemies to lovers however I do like this antagonistic back and forth with them both.
Haha I can't wait to see what snooping Jareth gets up to.
7/3/2020 c2 Liv
Oh damn I'm loving the fact Sarah is unconsciously drawing scenes and places from the Labyrinth.
The explanation for why Jareth has to take a wished away child is a good detail.
7/3/2020 c1 Liv
I like that painting Jareth's portrait becomes an impulse that must be satisfied.
A fan of the Labyrinth being sentient creature speaking to both Jareth and Sarah.
oooh! Is Jareth going to have to learn to live like a human?
2/2/2020 c16 Jayne
OMFG deffo one of the best story on here! I know you wrote this a long awhile ago but Bravo! Thanks for sharing a wonderful gift.
924 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »