for Firefly's Rise

9/10/2019 c1 andjelija.nenic
2/12/2019 c1 Guest
Update soon plz
3/24/2018 c1 32Padfootette
Loved it please update soon
8/18/2017 c1 Cat and her cat
Love this fic, hope you update it soon
7/8/2017 c1 anthony.pengelly.10
good hope for more wot of ginny and heroine
7/4/2017 c1 Guest
I love the nickname! Snidget is cute! Keep up the good work (and here I'll insert that by "good work" I mean this interesting story, and as long as you feel like it)!
7/3/2017 c1 TheFishKing
what did dumbels do?
7/3/2017 c1 1Beloved Daughter
Fun story! I look forward to reading more
6/28/2017 c1 ThunderClaw03
Great job keep it up update soon
6/27/2017 c1 46Hikari Nova
interesting, I like
6/27/2017 c1 2Taiki
I like it. I hope to read more soon!
6/27/2017 c1 Guest
*I have never heard of a magical mutant before.*

They do exist. Even if Marvel did an about face with the most famous example, namely Wanda "The Scarlet Witch" Maximoff.

She's been retconned into being a regular magic-user now and not the daughter of Magneto.

Doesn't change the fact that there are other magic-mutant hybrids.

The second most famous being Illyana Nikolaevna Alexandria Rasputin aka Magik

Then there's Megan Gwynn aka Pixie.

Least one version of Ororo Monroe aka Storm was a Witch, and she's a descendant of a long line of priestesses as well.

Also Jonathon Silvercloud aka Forge, whose back story deals with a spell/summoning gone wrong.

There have been hints over the years that Katherine Anne "Kitty" Pryde aka Shadowcat might also have mystical potential. But it's not something that's been really explored.

There's Madelyne Pryor aka The Goblin Queen. A clone of Jean Grey with her psionic abilities further boosted by magic.

Another infamous example is Selene Gallio aka The Black Queen, who was born sometime during the Hyperborean Age. As in well prior to recorded history.

Nekra Sinclair also qualifies, even if not a lot of folks know she's actually a mutant.

Although, I must admit there may be a difference between a natural born witch and the mystics and sorcerers seen in Marvel.

As the latter field can be seemingly learned even by Mundanes like Doctor Steven Strange.

No clue where Dr. Doom would fit, considering his mother was a Romani witch. Whether she's a natural born or one of the mystic variants is up to you.

The children of Agatha Harkness would probably qualify as natural born. Same goes for Talisman the daughter of Shaman, both were members of Alpha Flight.

Anyway, that means that Magic may still be possible for your protagonist. Even as a Mutant.
6/23/2017 c1 cruciosirius
That was great. I can't wait to read more
6/23/2017 c1 marcoglas92
I follow i like the story so far
6/23/2017 c1 1Shadow Wolf 15846
Nice! I can't wait to see where your going to go with this!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service