FanFiction.Net

1/29/2019 c19 15rebelsaurus29
Love!
1/29/2019 c19 Gja03
More plz!
Anything from u is always brilliant! Hope u update the other fics soon too !
1/29/2019 c19 1LilyJean630
OH MY GAAAAAAWD... fucking kiss already! It’s like every chapter has me thinking, “this is the one... TMBlue might cave and do it!” But no... you have much more will-power than I! I really hope this story gets a “happy ending” (pun totally intended!) Thanks for updating! ;)
1/26/2019 c18 hermionessie
I just binged this story in two days, and I absolutely LOVE it. It's so well written and true to character but more adult.
1/13/2019 c18 1LillyMay77
Great chapter! I’m excited for more!
1/12/2019 c18 HeRonLove
Happy New Year!
1/12/2019 c18 HeRonLove
That was a great chapter.
1/8/2019 c1 2minecraftgraces
Lausmile has just posted this in Spanish letting you know
1/7/2019 c18 minecraftgraces
I love this story and for some reason fanfic didnt tell me that this fanfic had an news I’ve heated top 5 romione story’s for me
1/3/2019 c18 6Cheerra12
I’m so glad you updated thank you so much! Can’t wait for the next chapter
1/3/2019 c18 jroseley
Ron's trying so hard to keep them all together. And keep things going with Hermione. Adds great tension. Though that tension might be contributing to pissed off Harry.
1/2/2019 c19 51bowtruckles
“not that he’d ever be able to put into words how the hell that had happened anyway.”

I love a clueless Ron.

And they shared a fork! Ugh I just love the tiny little moments of intimacy like that, and it comes so naturally to them. Just kiss you fools!

“Harry, I know," she bit back, "but why can't we just try and stick together?!" Ron could see her clearly shivering now in the cold as she implored Harry so desperately. "Dumbledore told us to find the Horcruxes, he said that was the way to stop You-Know-Who, and I won't back down from that. Ron and I-"

This whole little dialogue from her just feels so in character and I needed you to know that. Hermione can be tough to write sometimes and you do such a great job!

“oh, God, he couldn't start thinking the word girlfriend right then, could he?”

ohhhh Ron. It’s ok with me if you do!

This story is so melancholy and angsty and pine-y and I love it so much. Thank you for sharing it with us lucky people!
1/2/2019 c19 I knit Weasley Jumpers
A NYE wish come true! Thanks so much for posting. Still really intrigued what Hermione didn’t want Ron to find in her bag. A contraceptive potion, or a vibrator i reckon!
1/2/2019 c18 Guest
Love Ron subtly trying to take care of Hermione and being the mediator of sorts. I especially love the shower scene lol. Hopefully they’ll both find time next chapter to be together! Thanks for this update on new years! Hopefully 2019 will be great for your personal life and your writing!
1/2/2019 c18 tryntee13
Really enjoyed reading this update! I love the Ron/Hermione conversations. You write their thoughts in such detail it brings the reader into the picture. Thank you!
624 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »