FanFiction.Net
for Pause

9/22/2019 c24 Guest
Just read this entire fic. Hope you’ll keep it going, and that we eventually see your ideas for what happens at Shell Cottage.
8/30/2019 c24 3Bluest Witch
I’ve just discovered this story, and I’ve enjoyed it a lot. Hope you can update it! Thanks for writing it.
8/30/2019 c24 Guest
Hope you are well. Still checking for updates and hoping to read more of your stories.
8/27/2019 c24 Guest
Hope you are well
8/9/2019 c24 Guest
Hope you are doing okay and have had a good summer. Miss seeing updates from you but understand life gets wild sometimes. Hope you are well
8/2/2019 c2 Guest
[*] for TMBlue
7/26/2019 c24 ajs-fan
I have loved reading this story. I enjoy all of your takes on R/H and hope that you finish this lovely story!
7/22/2019 c24 hermionessie
I do hope you update this eventually. This story single-handedly reawoke my passion for fanfic. It's one of the best I've ever read!
7/10/2019 c1 Sedmonds1124
I am in love with this story. I love the slow build up. It drives me crazy! I have read the whole thing like 4 times now. Please keep writing the story.
6/27/2019 c24 Guest
Been going back and reading older works of yours. I am such a fan of yours. I check every day for updates. I hope you are doing well.
6/25/2019 c24 Guest
Pleeeeease update...pretty please!
6/22/2019 c1 Guest
2 months. I still wait
6/10/2019 c24 Guest
Can't wait for the next update. Hope you're well!
6/4/2019 c23 15rebelsaurus29
Love!
5/27/2019 c24 13AccioWazlib
so i was watching the deathly hallows again (shocker, right?) and i immediately got the urge to go back and read through this story again because of all the feels the movies gave me. MY. HEART. POSITIVELY. SWELLS. at your R/Hr—honestly, i had to take several breaks as i re-read because it was almost overwhelming.

i’m absolutely in love with their pillow talk. you write it so beautifully. it really gives me a satisfaction for all the r/hr moments we didn’t get. the way they tease each other just gets me giddy.

and also, i love your Harry. the way he also jumps in from time to time to tease Ron, just like the book!Harry we know and love.

you are fantastic, thank you for this story—it’s my actual favorite.
624 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »