FanFiction.Net
for Pause

6/24/2017 c1 ObsessedRHShipper
I really like this. I wonder if he will end up giving the full details of the horcrux to Hermione at some point and if your story will be during this pre-Malloy manor period or happen over time.

Looking forward to more...

At times, ron seems a little bold like when he tries to warm his arms.
6/24/2017 c1 15rebelsaurus29
Love this beginning! I can't wait to read more!
6/24/2017 c1 HeRonLove
Wow that was amazing start! I loved how open they were with each other. I know they weren't completely honest with each other but it was a great start in their healing process. I was over the moon to read that you have been looking over Thieves and other fics of yours too.
6/24/2017 c1 2JeanAndBilius
Brilliant!
6/24/2017 c1 habababa
The way Ron was caring for her... too pure! When he held her foot it was THE MOST romantic thing I've read, he was so so protective! And Harry didn't even noticed xd It was beautiful!
6/24/2017 c1 FanBoyNinja
Again, you write them very well. I'm continuously impressed by it.

I'm excited to see where this goes, so keep up the good work! :)
6/23/2017 c1 21notsing
This was just so perfect. The Ron bashers never seem to get the locket quite literally drove Ron insane, and was trying to turn him the same way Pettigrew and Snape had been turned. Ron left, but he never once considering turning.
I like Ron trying to take care of Hermione and fussing over her. I also enjoyed Ron trying to open up to Hermione about how the locket messed with his mind. Thanks for sharing.
6/23/2017 c1 banzi